My Angie

German POV-

I finally dumped that horrible woman I regent everything, I shouldn't of ever hid behind her because I was scared. The argument went on for ages, I held Angie close to me. I didn't want to let her go. About half-way through the argument Angie said that she would go and see Violetta I wanted her to stay with me but I let her go. She ran up the stairs I watched her ever movement to check that she got up the stairs without tripping because if you know Angie like I do it is very likely that she would trip up. I watch her she got up the stairs but because she was looking down at me she walk in Violetta's door without opening it.

"OUCH!" you could just about hear Angie this made me giggle a bit. But then I noticed Esmeralda staring at me. I went serious again and told her that it was over. I told her to get out of my house and to never bother Me, Violetta, Olga, Ramallo and Most Importantly Never to bother My Angie. 

As soon as she got her stuff, Esmeralda left my house, I was so happy that I could be with Angie but then I thought could it actually be with Angie. I thought to myself how amazing it would be. A proper loving family. But then all of these bad thoughts came in to my head I didn't know why but what would happened if we don't work out. I started to dread what was going to happen if I do something wrong I want this relationship to be perfect me and my Angie.