Reminded me of Maria

German's POV-

I watched Angie with the little baby, It reminded me so much of Violetta and Maria. I felt tears in my eyes, I stepped in to my office and thought. I was in the middle of my thoughts when Angie came through the door with the little tiny baby in her arms. She smiled. She said that Hannah and Louise were going, I went up to her. And got Louise off her and lifted her up. I held her close when i was walking out of my office, I was imaging a little me or a little Angie in my arms someday, I handed her over to Hannah, this is the moment i stopped imaging. I looked at Angie, she went up to Hannah and hugged her, We said good night and Hannah left. Angie shut the door, she turned around and I pulled her in close. We hugged for a few minutes then she pulled out of it and started to yawn, "I am going to bed, are you coming?" she asked me, "Yeah, Can I talk to you up there?" I asked ,she nodded. 

When we got upstairs she had got straight in to our bed, I went in the other side,, Put my arms around her, she closed her but whispered "What did you want to talk about?" she said in a sleepy voice, She snuggled in and cupped her head between my shoulder and head. "You looked really cute with little Louise" i told her. She opened her eyes, I kissed her on the forehead, "Is that all?" she asked he eyes were now becoming droopy. "Well..... Ermm....." i said i am really nervous. "Well German?".

"Would you..... ever... Have ... a little Angie or little German?" i felt nervous before she could say anything i left the room went down to my office and sat in my seat. I felt bad I wish i never even asked.