My first time ( Remastered )

Your pov.
    You and Toby were sitting in the kitchen eatting waffles. You guys have been in a relationship for four years now but never had sex, surprisingly. The farthest you both ever gone with each other was make out or dress in front of each other but nothing more and you were fine with that.

or so you thought.

To be frank, You haven't even thought about sex until now.
"Y-yes (y/n)?" Said Toby breaking you out of your thoughts. You have been staring at Toby for the last five minutes. "Oh n-nothing"You said with a dark, red blush growing on your face, you look away embarrassed of what you were thinking. "(Y/N) y-you know you c-can tell me anything, r-r-right?"Toby says gently caressing your face to look at his, "No.. it's.. embarrassing.." you finally said.
"(Y/N). Please t-tell m-m-me" Toby says "o-ok..." you say.
"I was thinking about..s-sex" You rush out, playing with your fingers while you look at your hands. Toby stared at you for a few seconds with a plain face; which slowly turned into a smirk.
"Oh r-really..." he said with a smirk. As you slowly looked up, Toby smashed his lips onto yours, roughly but yet gentle. You stared at him with huge eyes but slowly fell into the kiss. Toby licked your bottom lip for entrance, you playfully denied. Toby grabbed at your butt causing you to gasp in shock, Toby took the opportunity to stick his tongue in your mouth battling yours' for dominance. You gave up and let Toby's tongue explore every inch of your mouth. Toby pulled you onto his lap, trying to get you as close as possible. You moaned into the rough make-out; which made toby hard. You felt toby's harden member on you causing you to blush like never before. Toby picked you up bridal-style and took you into your guys' room (ofc ;)) still making out, hungry for each other's lips. As you and Toby entered the room, he threw you on the bed closing the door. He began to slowly strip from his outfit leaving his boxers for you to take off. You stared at his boxers 'damn how— how will he- how will his— how will that fit' you thought. You reached for his boxers but Toby gently slapped your hand away. "No No No Its your turn" Toby said sexly. You Blushed as you Slowly stripped starting bottom slowly going top. You skipped your underwear and bra for him to take off. Toby crawled onto the bed smashing his lips back onto yours softly. Toby played with the clips of your bra, after a few minutes of struggling he finally got your bra off throwing it to a unknown part of the room. Toby grabbed onto your breast massaging them, making you blush. Of course he has seen your breast before, but he never touched them. You quietly moaned, not wanting any of the other pastas to hear your sinful acts. Toby's mouth latched onto your right nipple continuing to massage the other. You bit your lip battling the moans from slipping out of your mouth You were getting wet. A loud moan slipped ftom your lips, causing Toby
to grunt from his throbing boner. You took notice and gently pushed toby off of you and took his boxers off. You again staried at his large boner 'That is Huge!' You mently thought, you bit your lip. Toby Noticed "Y-you like     w-what you see" Said Toby. You nodded licking the tip of Toby's member causing Toby to groan.
You licked up and down Toby's Staff; him grabbing your hair and shoved his large member into your mouth. Not knowing what to do you sucked his member and bobbed your head because that is what Jane said all the dudes liked. Toby moaned signifying he liked that, you continued to do so until Toby stiffend. He was going to cum.
You stopped before he even could "W-why you s-stop" Toby twitched out. "Beacuse I want you to cum.. somewhere else.." you said blushing said. Toby smirked, "O-ofcourse doll.. but first.." he said as he began to pick you up and lie you back onto the bed positioning his head at your entrance. Toby pulled off your underwear and threw it behind him. Toby licked up and down your pussy causing you to moan, Toby stuck his tongue into you forcing you to cover your mouth to try to muffle your own moans. Toby took notice and pulled his toung out and thrust it right back in. He continued this until you felt a knot grow in your stomach "There is a k-knot in my stomach" you told Him not knowing what was going on.

Yes, you were a virgin. You never really knew much about your body really, but you knew sex could get you pregnant and virgins nd shit. Soon the knot broke causing you to squirt all over his face, making you let a loud moan. One you knew someone could hear. You looked down at him "W-wha happend" you asked worried about your body.
Toby smirked, "Y-you squirted."
Toby then grabbed a condom and put it on, positioning his shaft at you entrance.

"W-wait!"You whispered..

He looked at you confused, "I'm a v-virgin" you told him. "I-it'll hurt..alot but it wont for long"He said, leaning down to kiss your lips before shoving his length all the way into you. You pulled him to you in pain, tears fell down your face. Toby waited for you to adjust to his large size, kissing away your tears.. After the pain slowly faded, you thrust your hips into his telling him you were ready. Toby then completely pulled out then shoved himself back in. You loudly moaned and toby loudly grunted.

Toby contuined this process until the condom broke. Toby didn't mind.

"Toby I'm going to come!" you yelled at him "M-M-Me too "Toby grunted back at you. As you and Toby came, a few seconds after he was still coming he pulled out taking the condom off and laied right next to you. Toby then pulled the covers over the both of you.
"I love you" You told toby
"I l-love you to (Y-Y/N)" Toby said, as you both drifted off to sleep.