6

Sam POV

I've been camping out in my room for 3 days. I secretly refill my stash of food and water at night. Everybody has tried to get me out of here. I only let Colby in but when I realise that I'm getting more sympathy then comfort, I tell him to leave.

The worst thing is I've started to recognise the voices. The voices sound like my family which freaks me out even more.

"Honey, I don't want you to leave me." the voice cried in my head making me scream in frustration.

"Sam, are you alright?" Colby comes barging in. "yeah, just the usual" I said with a frown on my face. "uhh...I was thinking that...cause it's been a while since you made a video and frankly it's been a while for me as well. We should do a video. It will help you. If you have your moments, we'll just cut them out." Colby hesitated. "Sure" I smiled causing Colby to look at me shocked at my sudden change in mood. "What shall we do then?" Colby asked. "Q&A" I replied.

We set everything up and sat on my bed. Colby tweeted for questions a few minutes ago. After answering several questions, one caught my eye.

Why was Sam screaming and crying in the background of Corey's video?

There were several more asking the same question. I looked at Colby who also read the question and frowned. "It's alright Sam. Let's finish it off." Colby whispered.

After a few minutes we stopped recording and just laid on the floor. I don't know why but the floor was really comfortable today.

"Sam, did you have sleeping pills yesterday?" Colby asked breaking the silence. "Uhh, yeah" I replied. "You have to wean off them." Colby said. "I know. It's just hard." I said. "Believe in yourself. I believe in you" Colby smiled at me. "Thanks" I said whilst staring at the ceiling blankly.

"Colby I can recognise the voices now" I whispered. "Who is it?" Colby whispered back. "My family" I replied. "Oh" Colby said.

After chilling for hours, Colby dozed off on my bed. I wish I could sleep that easily. I grabbed a pill and just as I was about to swallow it Colby whispered "Sam, don't have it. I'll sleep with you tonight. Sleepover time" Colby chuckled. I forced a smile. Tonight is going to be a stressful night of trying to go to sleep and failing.

Next update will be out tomorrow because I have nothing to do tomorrow.