8

Colby POV
I sat in my bedroom and sighed. I felt slightly guilty in hiding the sleeping pills. I opened my door and stood outside Sam's door. I could hear him cursing and he rummaged through his stuff to find the pills.

An audible whisper came from the other side of the door "oh well. I'll just try to go to sleep and suffer.". I opened the door and saw Sam peering from under his duvet at me. "You hid them. Didn't you?" Sam said. "Uhh" I mumbled. Sam rolled his eyes and started staring at the ceiling.

"If I don't wake up tomorrow don't blame me" Sam whispered causing me to shake my head. " Don't say that" I said.

Sam POV
Death is inevitable. What's the problem with talking about it?

I could feel Colby staring at me.
"Wake up honey. Today you will." Voices whispered in my head making me shut my eyes tightly and whisper to my self comforting words. Colby rubbed my back soothingly. The voices stopped abruptly soon after.

I laid down. Colby did too. In a few minutes he fell asleep. I however will have to suffer the whole night listening to voices and cries. This paranormal shit is freaking me out now but it's too weird for me to explain it to a stranger such as a doctor.

"Honey. Thank god" Happy cries filled my head. For the past 3 hours, I've been hearing unstoppable voices. This time darkened engulfed me leaving me paralysed next to my best friend.

Build up