7

Sam POV

I kept rolling around in the bed until Colby started to move. I decided to get up and edit because why should my fucked up sleeping habits interrupt his sleep? I grabbed a pillow and put it beside him so if he does wake up slightly he will think it's me. I looked at the time and saw it was 3 am.

Just as I was getting my laptop out I heard Colby whisper. "Sam why aren't you sleeping?". I looked behind me and saw Colby staring at me. "Uhh can't go to sleep" I said. "That doesn't mean that you can start doing shit at 3 am in the morning. I know this is bad of me to say but take a pill tonight. You're struggling too much." Colby mumbled whilst handing me a pill and water. "I'm going to my own bedroom so you can get some space. Goodnight" Colby whispered whilst walking out of the door. I sighed. I took the pill and went back into bed. In a few minutes, I knocked out.

The next day was shit. I had random moments of random voices in my head throughout the morning. Colby went out with Brennen so I just chilled at home trying to block out the voices. Aaron started to worry about my behaviour so I told him. He said the same things Colby did but I've started to doubt them now. I need to go and see a doctor but I feel like it's unnecessary to which is bullshit.

"Dude, the fans are really concerned about you" Aaron said with a look of concern. "I just need to get better" I whispered before going upstairs. I looked at my phone and saw a message from Colby.

Colby: I'm coming home. I'm really sorry for going.

Sam: Sorry about what

Colby: Aaron told me you're not ok.

Sam: what. I'm fine

Colby: Why did he say you were randomly crying then?

Sam: cause of shit

Colby: get some professional help please

Sam: I don't need professional help

Colby: You're acting dumb if you're denying it.

I left him on read.

I'm okay. I'm not okay...

This story is coming to a end. This story is supposed to be a short story. There might be a sequel if you want? The next chapter or the one after that will be the final one.