Deer Headed Dude

Sexy Reader-kun POV ;) ~

I woke up, thinking I would be in my shitty room I shared with my sister, only to realize the smell wasn't right. It smelled like mettle and bleach. Then, I remember what I had done and where my new home was.

But it still didn't smell right. I remember the room I fell asleep in smelling of fresh spray paint, clean clothes, and honey suckle. (A/N I sorta just went with my favorite smells because I didn't know what to put, so feel free to change ^3^)

I let out one click, and see the whole room in much higher detail then that if what I could normally get from at lease 6. I see that I am once again in the infirmary, but alone. I slowly sit up, feeling a strange, warm but empty feeling I'm my chest. I get up and walk towards a piece of paper attached to the wall. I see it's a small not taped over a mirror.

Deer (Y/N),-

I instantly stop there, screeching in my head about the authors already horrible grammar.

Sorry I'm not there at the moment. I had to run out very quickly to help out Puppeteer with One of his "dolls". I'll be back shortly.

PS. I would recommend NOT looking in the mirror yet, but if you decide to go for it, be careful.
~EJ

I slowly remove the paper from the mirror, and gasp at what I see. I have red eyes and weird antlers that look like they faded out of existence. I guess the horrible grammar was on purpose.

I took my hand to run it over the horns, but it completely went through

I took my hand to run it over the horns, but it completely went through. I stumbled back in shock. I guess I know why EJ told me to be careful. I remove the hospital like Mask from my mouth and see that the rest of my face is pretty much the same. Although my (s/c) skin somehow got a few shades paler, although I don't understand why or how.

I walk over to the bed and see my full skull mask and put it on, knowing I won't have to worry about the horns getting stuck. Just as I did that, someone I didn't know, but judging by the golden light coming from his eyes and mouth, and the gray toned skin, he was a pasta, walked through the door, and stopped about a foot in once he saw me.

He instantly leaned half way out of the door and shouted "Yo, EJ! Why is there some deer headed dude in your infirmary!?" Well, at lease now EJ will finally show up.

He enters the room and sees me standing by the bed, "Ah, (Y/N), you're awake! I take it you looked in the mirror and saw... well, yah know..." he says hesitantly, as if his words could break me.

"Yup." I simply say as I walked past the both of them and hear the guy I haven't seen before, call out his name. Apparently he's Puppeteer.

I continue to pass other pastas as they look at me with A) awe, B) confusion, or C) horror (that was mostly just Sally, though). I walk into my room and slam the door behind me so hard I think I might have cracked some of the wood.

For some reason, a very large amount of pent up anger and rage was growing inside me.

I needed to kill someone, but it had to be someone who really deserved it, and I had no idea why.

I get all of my things for killing and head out to Slender's office. Time for my first, real, killing spree.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ayeeee! This is horrid:,D Sorry it's so short and took a while to write! School started back up and my mental state decided to go all wacky. But it's a bit better now.

Updates are probably going to be about, maybe, a little less then 2x the size of this one? Maybe?? I don't really know. I'll try to update every Friday or Saturday if I can. High school takes away a lot of my time and motivation to write. But, whatever!

Chaise🍄🌵