Hey guys!

Well, hello again! Schools started up recently (stay in drugs, don't do school) and it's the first weekend, so what did I do at like 11 o'clock at night? Get back into Creepypasta! So I might be updating some more soon, not sure yet. A lot has changed since I began writing this book, and even since I started the hiatus. Like one of the things that I've written in this book that some of you disagreed with.

I don't hate yellow anymore!

I know it's a small and insignificant fact that I shared in a previous chapter, but I wanted to let all you yellow lovers know. ^^

Also, I would like to thank all of you for you're lovely comments and votes. Also, thank you for getting us to over 9k views! AHHHH! Thank you all so much.

I will probably try to start writing when everything with school calms down (Everything's a mess right now. I've had to start taking several different sleeping medications just to get a few hours of sleep a night).

I can't wait to get the chance to start writing again  for you guys! But please, do be patient. Between my college level course, college prep classes, honors class, ukulele, other after school activities on every day of the school week except Wednesday, and soon a job, I don't have much room for reading and writing, but I'll try my hardest to fit it in the best I can!

I don't mean to sound as if I'm complaining. I could quite most of the after school activities without much consequence, but I'd rather have a hectic schedule then give up the fun of them. ^^

Anyways, this is longer then I intended, so I'll cut it off here. Bye guys, and I can't wait to see what the future of this book holds! 💕✨💖

Chaise🍄🌵