Final

3rd Person POV
((A/N) this is not a finished chapter. Just what I had already written two years ago. Another a/n next upload)

A few weeks had gone by with little going on in the mansion; not even the usual fights. Everyone realized shortly after the events, that they in fact were in danger. Although, nothing much had happened to make them be so afraid after the incident, tension was still high in the house. Everyone knew something was coming.

(Y/N) had finally began to come out of his room. Although still not eating or sleeping a healthy amount, it was more then the previous weeks. He was still depressed, but his friends were helping. The paranoia was still always there, chewing at the back of his mind, no mater how calm his exterior seemed. That was something they couldn't help. Not until Zalgo's imminent attack was out of the way, that is.

(Y/N) POV

The day I had started leaving my room was the day I started to slowly get better, I think. It's all sort of a blur at this point. I don't know how much time has passed since the incident, but I think it's been a while. The dread I felt before of the attack from Zalgo, is gone. I have no clue when it will happen, and it terrifies me to no end.

Other than that, the strangely quiet mansion, and not being let out to kill, everything is mostly back to normal. My vision even finally came back completely a few days ago.