Our Dinner at 9 p.m.

A/N: This is my first fanfiction of ShikaTema in English version and English is not my native language so... I apologize if it has some error grammar. Feel free to comment.pls

I DO NOT own Naruto story.
---------------------------

9PM

"Huh?" She frowned before looked high and low to stacks of papers. "Huh !?" Her slender finger slid each paper to search something.

"What?" The man asked. He felt something wrong.

"I don't see medical records"

Shikamaru frowned. "Are you sure?"

"Of course!" She raised her voice "Is it with you?" The blonde-haired woman reached his pile of paperwork, which he placed on a short table in front of him.

"Nope" He claimed before sighing loudly "We need to find it. Maybe Sakura can help us. Troublesome."

"I'll go to the hospital."

"Sakura's not in the hospital right now" Shikamaru glanced at the clock when he found out that it was almost 9PM. The male jounin stretched sluggishly while Temari was nervous.

"how should we suppose to do!? We need to finish it tomorrow morning. If we wait to find Sakura in the morning, It'll be late."

"We won't wait. We'll go to Sakura's home and I hope she can help us... c'mon!"

Temari calmed herself down and hurried to follow Shikamaru out of the document room. Outside the room, nobody was in the building. It was dark and silent. The whole picture didn't seem familiar. But they didn't care about it. Both of them hurried out of the building and headed straight the pink-haired doctor's home. According to Shikamaru's guide, they stopped in front of Sakura's house in next few minutes. Shikamaru rang the bell.

"A moment!" The sound of the old man squealed behind the door before the door slid off with the face of the middle-aged man. He cocked his eyebrows when he clearly saw his guests. "Oh Shikamaru-kun. What's going on?"

"Sorry to interrupt, Haruno-san. Is Sakura here?" Shikamaru asked. Temari was sure that the big man in front of them was Sakura's father. He nodded for Shikamaru's question.

"I'll go after her." The two younger said thanks to before the old man began shouting for his daughter. Just a moment before Sakura replaced her father.

"Shikamaru? Temari-san?" The new comer greeted them doubtedly.

"We need your help." Temari cut off whatever question in Sakura's mind then asking for the crucial medical records.

"I see. You were lucky to come here. I accidentally picked it up from the hospital. I'll get it. Would you come in?"

"Thanks but we're in hurry."

"Okay. Wait a minute." She disappeared in her house left the couple in front of the door.

"Hey"

"What?"

"Did your mom complain about your overnight-working?" Temari gazed him. She hag a thought when she saw Haruno's family and boubted uncontrolably. Shikamaru had his family in Konoha too but you see... He worked and done things outside like a homeless. Expectedly, to mention his mother made him making face like a pain in his ass.

"She always nags me like before. Troublesome." He scratched his neck. "At first, she hit my ears. It burne like hell you know..." She giggled. "I don't know but I'm jounin here and Hokage's advisor. Mom would have to get it."