Dawn

A/N: This is my first fanfiction of ShikaTema in English version and English is not my native language so... I apologize if it has some weird grammar. Feel free to comment.pls

I DO NOT own Naruto story.

-------------------------------------------

6AM

The door opened without knocking. The new arrivals didn't expect to see anyone in this room. But she almost screamed when she saw two young jounins in ruined state. One of them buried herself in a pile of papers. Another one lying on the floor. Shizune could quickly identified him from his unique hairstyle.

"S... SHikamaru-kun! Temari-san!"

"Ah... Shizune-san." Shikamaru got up first. Shizune relieved that she hadn't to send them to emergency room. "Please send the documents to lord sixth... we will go home."

"All of these!?" The Hokage's assistant stared at the pile of papers when the Nara got on his feet, pass in front of Shizune, to shook Temari's shoulder. Then, she woke up with unhappy sleepy face. She sent her hand to him. Ask him to drag her home.

They left the office. They had no idea what time was it until they push the door to see the morning sunburn licking their skin. Their eyes sored as if it's more sensitive than usual, causing they blinked away.

"The worst watching sun rise that I've ever see."

"Yeah..." She nodded in silence. Waiting for her brain refreshing a bit. "The worst romantic moment."

"Let's go home." He said drainedly while grabing her hand. But she stopped following him.

"Hey..."

"Huh..."

"Let's get something to eat together."

"I wanna sleep." Told the Nara. Moreover, she's the one who need to sleep. He wondered why she ask him to eat.

"It's a breakfast time." That reason couldn't persuaded. In his idea, people can survive even if skip a breakfast. "I'm hungry... since five."

He stared at her face. She still has sleepy face and it's... cute. His heart melted down right away.

"Okay fine...Let's go to Ichiraku again."

------------------------------------------

"Oh! you guys again?" The owner of the Ichiraku was surprised. No one could eat ramens every meal except Naruto and this time was too early for them.

"Same as the last time." Shikamaru said. Which is not different from Temari.

"Oversleep? huh?"The owner's daughter was smiling while her father went off to do the order. But the two of them didn't react very well except falling down asleep at the counter. At that time, the new guest came in and greeted lively. "good morning Why're you so early? Naruto-kun."

"Morn'in nee-chan, morn'in jii-chan. Shashu-ramen same as the last time."

Blonde-headed heroes sat next to the previous downed man. The blue eyes glowed a bit before hitting. "Shikamaru!?"

The disturbed Nara roared in his throat. His hair was messier than the normal. Eyelids weighed too heavily to raise. Shikamaru frowned at Naruto, telling him that he was fucking annoyed being disturbed.

"You're in such a corpse state. Dude!" Shikamaru's brain was still processing slowly. But this time, the conversation is pushed into the crazy madman who is predictably ahead. "Is that Suna's badass nee-chan beating you again!? What does she do? Tell me!"