Zach

The bell rung indicating that school ended. I stood up and put your supplies away quickly since I had cheerleading today. I grabbed my books and went to my locker. My locker was next to Zach Heron's aka our school's best soccer player. In my school, soccer was the best sport so he was treated like a god. We always talked here and there but I wouldn't consider us friends. I dropped my books in front of my locker and looked at my lock as I twisted the combination into it.

"Your cheering for me today?" I heard a familiar voice say.

I looked to my right to see Zach. 

"Well not specifically for you but I'm cheering for your team,"I simply state.

"Yeah but you probably like me the best out of the other players so mainly for me," Zach says with a playful smile.

"Definitely because your the best player ever Zach!" I sarcastically state.

"I know, I know," He replies laughing at the end.

"I like how you treat me like I'm just another student. Not to trying to sound cocky when I say that but most girls would-"

"Throw themselves at you and be flirty, yeah I know."

"I guess but I really don't mean to sound like a jerk I genuinely like that I'm just a normal student to you," Zach repeats being honest.

"Well to me your just my locker buddy who puts on wayyy to much cologne," I inform him while fake coughing at the end.

"I just changed my mind, I don't like you."

"Oh shut up you you love me!"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," He whispers but I still hear.

I hit his arm and exchange the books I have for the ones I need to take home and put them in my bookbag. I lock my lock and start to walk down the hallway to the locker room.

"Wait!" I hear Zach yell.

I turn around and walk the short distance back to him.

"What?" I ask.

"I want to walk with you," Zach says with his blush growing.

"Why would I want to walk with such a loser?" I question.

"Oh shut up you love me!" He says mocking me from earlier.

I playfully roll my eyes and wait for him. He shoves his books in his already messy locker and grabs what he needs to bring home. He forcefully shuts his locker, since things are starting to fall out, and joins me. We walk and talk but separate when we get to my locker room where the other cheerleaders, except for my bestfriend are glaring at me. I was already in my uniform so I just did my hair real quick and put in the bow.  My coach yelled for us to come out so being head cheerleader, I started the line. Before I led them out I turned around to talk to my team.

"Why the hell are all of you giving me dirty looks? I promise you we will not cheer until your whores fix your faces," I say trying to make them laugh at the end.

My comment worked and they all laughed.

"Look if it was because of Zach, we have a locker next to each other and he told me to wait for him. We're just friends so you desperate hoes still have a chance," I tell them.

"We were mad cause we don't want our girl getting heartbroken," Tiffany states.

I laugh and we all face the door. I lead us onto the field and we do our first cheer. When we cheer we face the team and their parent:

Us  |       F   I   E  L  D       | Parents

I saw Zach staring at me the whole time. I'd occasionally stare back and when i would, he's smile. We finished our cheer and waited to do our next one.