Zach

As I walked out of my car, my heart beat faster. I didn't understand why, I did this every day. I walked closer to the building, hope rising in me just like it always did. I made it to the 10th floor and walked toeards the room. I took a shaky breath before opening the door.

To my shock, Zach was sitting up, eating. Watching the TV. I ran iver to his bed and hugged him tightly.

"I have to be dreaming," I whisper.

"No I'm here and awake and holding you," Zach confirms.

I pull away with tear streaming down my face.

"Don't cry," Zach whispers while gently touching my face.

"I'm sorry, I've been waiting so long to see you and hold you and be able to see you out of this hospital," I explain.

"How are the other guys? The crash was really bad?"

"They're all home and safe with their family. They come to visit sometimea but it hard for them, especially Jack, to see you like that..."

"Come lay next to me?"

I walk sit on the bed and look at Zach's face of shock. He want able to see it but now he can.

"Are you...are you pregnant?" Zach asks.

I nod and smile in response. Zach smiles wide and hugs my side before staring at my big stomach again.

"How much did I miss?" Zach quietly asks.

"Baby don't say it like that! I've been okay and I'm 8 months," I answer.

"8 months! I've missed 8 months of our first child's pregnancy!"

"Well technically only 6. I didn't know about them until 2 months in."

"Them?"

"Two girls and a boy. That means this is it. You got three and that's it," I conclude.

"Did I miss the nursery set up?"

"No. I built everything but it has to get painted and then we'll put them in the rooms."

After more baby talk, we cuddle. We talked throught, and we eventually fell asleep only to be woken up by a cold substance.

"Zach?" I think aloud.

"What's wrong baby?" He panicks.

"I think my water broke..."

He pressed the button and a nurse comes in quickly. After explain the issue, she takes me to the other bed and wheels me to a separate room.

17 hours of labor. That was terrible. They discharged Zach hut he stayed with me. He cut the babies ambelical cords. The room was soon filled with the boys and family. Everyone was happy to see Zach and the babies. I finally had them back and it was just me and Zach.

"What about names?" Zach asks.

"Summer, Autumn, and Jack," I tell him.

"Welcome to the world Summer, Autumn, and Jack Herron!"

I laughed at his baby voice and we continue to gush over out babies. Zach was back and ready to be a dad.

---

I hate the end so much but I'mma take a nap and then watch Series of Unfortunate Event and do hw so bye!