Corbyn

I was sitting on the couch next to Corbyn in our shared apartment. He had finished tour two days ago but he slept the first day and we hung out with the boys on the second day which meant that I never got to know how tour went. I was trying to talk to him about in but he seemed to be annoyed.

"Corbyn I just want to know how your fucking life was for two months that I wasn't there and you have an attitude for no reason," I tell him getting annoyed.

"Well I'd be happy to share in a little but can you shut up for 2 seconds before that?" He spits.

"God forbid I ask my boyfriend what he did for the past two months!" I yelled

"We talked every night so you know how tour went!" He screamed back.

I rolled my eyes and walked into our room, slamming the door behind me. I sat on my bed and went on Instagram until I heard Corbyn come in.

"Look I'm sorry for being a jerk and I-"

"You know what Corbyn I really don't care if your tired, stressed, or upset because I've been stressed for the past two fucking months but you don't see me giving you an attitude!" I point out.

"Why are you stressed?"

"Oh so now I can talk without being annoying?"

"I'm trying to be nice, you don't have to be rude."

"Well I was trying to be nice by not dragging you around LA or letting you sleep when you came home but I'm annoying so I was just checking."

"Ok I'm sorry for being rude can we move on now?"

"Sure. I'm gonna go to Skylar's house for a bit," I tell him while standing up.

"So your just going to leave? That's so mature Y/n!" Corbyn says following me while I get my things.

I turned around to face him,"I WANT TO GET AWAY FROM YOU FOR A LITTLE BIT BECAUSE I'M NOT DEALING WITH THIS ALL NIGHT," I yell causing him to back up.

"I don't even understand why your in such a bad mood I mean I trusted you to go on tour and I never once asked the boys if you were with a girl or what you were doing no matter how many times my friends pressured me to. I let you rest after your long flight home after missing you like crazy and wanting to talk to you about every little thing you did. Before you went I never once got mad at you or let you know about my stress because I didn't want to bother you but we finally have a day to ourselves and all I want to do is know what tour was like but I come off as annoying."

There's a long pause. Silence fills the air and I can feel the unwanted tension in the room. We never really fought before and I'm only so mad because I've always been there for him but he comes home after two months of not seeing each other and I'm annoying to ask what it was like? It hurt me...alot and I'm not even sure why. 

"Corbyn I've been stressed for the passed two months and all I've wanted to tell you big news but every time I try and find the right moment, it's ruined by something. I think it's best if I spend the night at Skylar's and relax a bit..just get away from the stress..." I say trailing off at the end.

"Baby I really am sorry and I know that I was being a jerk when you've been nothing but amazing. Pleases just stay here and tell me about all your problems while we eat snacks and watch funny movies," Corbyn pleaded.

I sigh and nod which makes Corbyn smile. I take my shoes off and put my keys on the hook. I flopped on the couch while Corbyn got snacks. I think I was just taking my anger out on him and I was going to apologize but I was happy that he cared. Corbyn came out of the kitchen with 4 chip bags and a bowl full of Sour Patch watermelons, gummy worms, and stittles. He handed me my favorite bag of chips while he put the rest on the table but not before grabbing his favorite bag. 

"So what's been going on?" He asked.

"Let's start off with work. My boss is telling us that there might be cuts so I have to work extra hard but it seems like he doesn't even appreciate it! My family is against my brother because he cheated on his wife and got the mistress pregnant. I of course am mad but I have to talk to him because he's always helped me. All of my friends are pissed because they saw a picture of you kissing a Anna but she has her back to the camera and they insist on me letting them kill you but I tried to tell them that it's Anna but they try to convince me otherwise. Finally, and this isn't really sad but more so exciting, we need a new apartment," I let out. 

"Babe you've been through alot! Just because you think you'll 'bother me' you won't and I always have time for you!" Corbyn says while engulfing me in a hug.

"But why do we need a new apartment?" He asks when we pull away.

"Well we won't have enough room..."

"Y/n I love you but if you told your brother he and his mistress could stay here, you have to tell him otherwise because I-"

I laugh which cuts him off.

"No you dummy! I'm pregnant!"

"Your pregnant! This isn't a prank your actually pregnant right?" Corbyn say clearly excited.

"I'm really pregnant!"

"I'm gonna be a dad!!!!!"

Corbyn stands up and pulls me into a bear hug.

The rest of the night was filled with talking about baby things and convincing Corbyn to not go out and but clothes at the moment. I wish I told him sooner but it didn't matter when I did because no matter what, he'd support me.

A/n

This kind of sucked but I ran out of ideas and I have to do homework so yeah! Also sorry for the imagines not having pictures but Wattpad isn't working right but I hoped you liked the imagines.