Laxus ~ little lighting lacrama

WARNING!  MORE EXPLICIT THEN THE OTHERS!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hesitantly put your hand into the hat, and started to feel around. You felt several things, but nothing really felt right. Your hand grazed something, it was small, round, and cold. You pull it out, and inspected it.  It was a small ball with lightning in it.  A lighting lacrama?  I got Laxus?  Well I hope it was Laxus...  You look around, holding up the lacrama.  You notice Laxus.  He was just looking off into the distance, obviously bored.  

He got nudged by Bixlow in the chest and looked over at you.  When he notices his item, then scoffs.  He quickly walked into the closet.  This made you stomach sink a little, and in the good way.  You had liked Laxus for a long time.  It hurt you when he left the guild, but you knew it was for the best.  Slowly you walked into the closet with him.  Max closed and locked the door behind you, "7 minutes!  Don't do anything to bad!" Max yelled.  

You expected nothing to happen, "Look Laxus I--"  You were interrupted, getting pinned against the wall, rough lips silencing you by a rough kiss.  Your eyes widen in shock.  L-Laxus?  H-he's kissing me?!  Slowly your eyes close and you realize that you haden't been kissing back.  You start to kiss him back, but it was to late, he had already broken the kiss, and backed away from the wall.  "L-L-L" you tried to get something out, but you couldn't say anything.

Laxus scoffed "This was a stupid Idea, why did I even come here anyway?"  Laxus mumbled.

"Laxus?"  You finally are able to get out.  He grunts in reply. "I...uhhh..."  You lightly peck his lips.  Even in the darkness you could see him blush a bit.  "I...I've liked you for quite some time.." You finally say.  Laxus looked at you with a shocked expression.  He said nothing for a few seconds, you you placed your hands onto his broad shoulders and kiss him again.  

Slowly he starts to kiss you back.  The kiss gets extremely passionate very quickly.  Laxus pushes you up against the wall as you lock your legs around his hips.  He starts to slide his hands up under your shirt, you blush a bit, but do nothing to stop him.  Slowly his hands get to the clasp of your bra.  He tries to fiddle with it, but is unsuccessful.  

You can feel the frustration in his face while you're kissing him.  His anger gives way and he just rips off your bra.  He breaks the kiss to catch his breath.  "I want it off," he states.

"W-what?!" You almost yell.

"Shirt.  Off.  Now," he states simply.  You're hesitant, I mean we only have a few more minutes left....  Laxus got fed up with waiting, so he ripped your shirt off also, and we're not talking one rip down the middle, no, it's in multiple pieces now.  You gasp in shock as the cold air hits your exposed breasts.  Laxus threw you onto the ground, and returns to kissing you.  You kiss him back, ignoring the pain.  He uses his hands to start to massage your breasts, this earned moans out of you.  You can hear cheers from the other side of the door.  Slowly he moves his kisses down your body, he seemed to spend an extra amount of time in the valley between your breasts.  

You bite your lips to try and muffle your moans.  He notices your muffles moans, and moves over to your right nipple.  You couldn't hold it in any longer you scream out your moans.  And right as you do that the door opens.  You look up to see Max, Natsu, Gray, and a few others in the door way, looks of shock on their faces.  Laxus stands up, leaving your breasts bare.  The boys in the door way all blush and you quickly cover yourself with your arms.  Why did he have to rip up my cloths?  Then you see a jacket hanging in front of you.  It wasn't any jacket...It was Laxus' jacket!  "L-Laxus?"

"Put it on and cover yourself.  I don't want anyone looking at you, you're mine, you got that?"  He asked, in his normal demanding voice.  You nod and take the jacket.  you turn your back to the door and slip it on.  You turn back and automatically your hand is grabbed.  Laxus leaded you out the closet.  And you two spent the rest of the time together.   This was a shocking turn of events.......wow, that was a bad pun....i'm never gonna do that again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:  Hey guys what did you think, I wanted to get a little more graphic for this one, I hope you don't mind.  requests are still open, and I think I'm just gonna dedicate each chapter to those who request it, but I would still be very appreciated if you would vote, comment, or follow me!  Heck why not all?!

I LOVE YOU ALL <3

~PlaidPrint