(5) worst brother ever

*unedited*

*unedited*

Sam's POV

It was currently 5 am and I have not slept. My mates are sleeping in their room. I never imagined myself having two mates. Sam? Are you awake?

Yes Ryan, I am awake. What's up?

We wanted to talk to you...

Sure, do you want to meet up anywhere??

Right now? Aren't you with your mates?

Not at the moment. They are sleeping in their room. I'm in a guest room.

Are future Luna is sleeping in the guest room??? What kind of sorcery is this?

I chuckle. I'll see you in a couple of hours. Luke is some what mad at you for not telling him about your mate. But good news, he has found his mate!

Really?!?! That's so good. What's her name?

Aria Scott. Your mates betas sister.

Now we just have to find you a mate.

Yeah... I'll talk to you later.

With that he stops the conversation. I know his mate is a touchy subject. Know he is the only one without a mate. Whenever I would visit him, sometimes he would not be there. Luke said that he was searching the lands for his mate.

Since I won't be getting any sleep, I decide to take a shower. I don't have a lot of clothes with me, but what I have will have to do. I left my clothes in the boys room so now I have to sneak in. I quietly open the door and notice that the boys are asleep.

I walk towards the dresser and open it. I pick some clothes out and close the dresser. "Why are you up so early?" A sleep Kole asks.

I turn around and face him. His hair is a mess from sleeping and he is rubbing his eyes. "I couldn't sleep. I'm sorry if I woke you. You can go back to sleep."

"Come lay down with me. We haven't been able to sleep either," he admits.

"No I'm fine. Go sleep."

"Princess," Blake whines. "Please come to bed."

"You know you want some of us," Kole grins.

I feel my checks heat up. "Fine." I put my clothes back into the dresser and get into bed. I lay down facing Blake's face and my back facing Kole. My back is touching Kole's chest reviling his 8 Pack, sending tingles throughout my body. Blake puts his head into my neck and breathes in my scent. For the first time in awhile I was able to fall asleep.

I woke up to a cold bed behind me. I frown. "He went to take a cold shower," Blake says. "His wolf took control for a while and got him turned on."