(11) I hate witches

*unedited*
(1-16-18)

*unedited*(1-16-18)

Unknown POV

"Who am I talking to?" I'm guessing the doctor says.

"Your worst nightmare. I can control Sam's body and one wrong move and she can be dead in a second."

"What is this?" I feel Alpha power rolling off of him.

"Witch craft," a girl answers.

"Smart girl," I respond. "Now, Sam and I have unfinished business inside her head, so I suggest you leave the hex bag in its place."

"Or what?" The Luna asks.

"Or I will send her precious father after her... again. And this time I will have all the fun."

"Her Father is dead," a kid spats. "I killed him."

"Oh, so I guess you think her uncle is dead with him?"

"I ripped him to pieces. There is no way he is alive," another alpha states.

"Is the fathers mate in here?" I ask. A women steps forward. "Ever wonder why the bond didn't break? It's because he is alive along with her uncle."

"You know for a witch, you don't notice the obvious," the doctor says.

Next thing I know I am staring at the floor of my cottage. "God damnit!" I throw my crystal against the wall. "I swear when I get my hands on you Samantha, you'll be begging for them to have kept that bag inside you."

Blake's POV

The doctor is holding a bag with a witch symbol on it. He puts it on a table and sets it on fire. "Now, she cant trace it or reuse it."

I look at Sam's limp body, "When is she going to wake up?" I ask.

"It should be a couple hours, a day at most."

"How did you know about the hex bag?" Dad asks.

"I've dealt with witches before I became a pack doctor to this pack," he explains.

"Did you really kill them?" Mom asks.

"Yes," Luke and Kole answer. "I killed her uncle, while Luke killed her father," Kole says. "I made sure that they were dead."

"Should've burned the fuckin bodies," Ryan grits.

"Boys," dad says. "Her family is still in the room. Keep your opinions to yourself. Am I clear?"