(19)⚠️ Loved

⚠️ warning ⚠️Mature content up ahead. ⚠️ did I mention that it is a mature chapter? ⚠️You have been warned⚠️ this entire chapter is mature ⚠️ oh! I forgot to mention... MATURE CHAPTER AHEAD⚠️

*unedited*(2-4-18)Sam's POV

*unedited*
(2-4-18)
Sam's POV

It's been two weeks since I've gotten my powers. I have been practicing all day everyday. Even against the boys wishes. I have to practice away from everyone. Not many people know about my powers.

The boys have been secretly trying to talk to me about is finishing the mating bond and becoming the Luna of the pack... officially. I don't know why I am so nervous of becoming the Luna.. the Luna ceremony is less than a month away.

Michelle and my mother have been helping me choose dresses and decorations for the ceremony. I've already picked a dress out. It's perfect.

My family have officially became a part of the pack. We have had a few small conversations when we would run into each other. My brothers are the ones who want to keep up the conversation as much as they can.

Tony actually found his mate, Winter. She's absolutely beautiful. They've already completed the mating process.

I feel kind of bad not finishing the bond as early as everyone else. The boys have been very patient, but I can tell their wolfs are growing impatient. I plan to change that... very very soon.

The boys had some pack business to finish, so I am eating dinner alone. Not that I don't mind, I haven't really had time to myself in a while. Everything's been about this 'battle'. The boys have been training the pack warriors ten times harder. Women are also can fight, if they want to. I made sure not to let any kids near the training area.

I make sure the boys have left overs tonight and I clean up the kitchen. I take a shower and lay down in bed. Macy has been extremely quiet lately. She hasn't made a noise. I asked her about it a couple of days ago and she said that she is mentally preparing herself.

I slowly start to drift off when I hear the front door being closed. I flip over and groan in my pillow. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and hear my mates hushed voices. The quietly open the door and make their way toward me.

I am hit with the scent of sweat and dirt and I crumple up my noise. I sit up before they touch the bed. "Shower," I say. "Then you can come to bed."

They tilt their heads. "Oh come on," Kole whines. "We do not stink."

"Yes, you do. Now shower," I point to the bathroom door.

"Fine," Blake says. "On one condition, Take one with us."

I am taken back by his statement. "We haven't seen you," Kole says while his eyes darken. "All do you."

"Ive already taken a shower," I say slowly.