Chapter 7

Aayyyy *dabs viciously* It's a year and a half later and here we go... ✊😄 HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Have a lit 2018.

------------
Chapter 7:
Charlotte POV
OMG…I should really stop doing this to myself. I’m waking up feeling like a ton a bricks hit me way too often then I’d like.

After a few minutes of regaining myself I finally take in my surroundings and am very confused as this is definitely not Grace’s hotel room… and who’s shirt am I- oh! Sh!t… I slap my forehead as snippets of the night before comeback. I wonder where he is?

My questions is answered when I hear the shower and a beautiful velvety but rugged male voice coming from the bathroom. No, Charlotte! Snap out of it! once I get my bearings together, I start looking for my dress but can’t find it anywhere but I’m wasting precious time so I just take my shoe, yes one shoe because the other decided to disappear, in hopes of saving myself some embarrassment as clearly Lucas was probably also drunk and didn’t even know it was me so I’ll just save myself and go, hoping he forgets this all happened.

Just as I make my way to the door my joy is short lived as the door suddenly swings open and I am faced with a screaming, blonde female and I freeze. I didn’t even notice the shower had been turned off because I was too in shock staring at supermodel and actress, Holly. She yanks her sunglasses off and looks at me as if I was the lowest of the low.
“What are YOU, who are you and why are you in my fiancé’s hotel room?! Security! Lucas, help!”
“Charlotte?! What’s wrong--- Holly?” for a second I forget about the blonde shouting at me as I turn to see a very wet, very sexy as hell looking Lucas with his towel hung low and his toned body on full display but am snapped out of my daze when I feel claws around my wrist
“Ouch, let go Lady!” I try and get out of her grasp. She looked so much friendlier in the movies and on the billboards.
“Not until you explain why you are in my fiancés room, wearing his shirt!”
“Holly, just let her go, she’s no one” gee thanks Lucas, the voice of reason.  No one? Why do I still even get hurt? I should be used to these things by now. I just look at Lucas “Yes, his right, I am no one…”

Holly suddenly drops my arm and runs to him wrapping her tiny arms around him and I rush out of the room, not daring to look back…

I head over to the reception desk with so much shame as she looks me up and down “Good morning Miss, may I please borrow your phone?” she answers without even looking up “Phone only for hotel guests and their family”. I really need to get out of here before someone sees me “I’m family of Mr. Jackson” she looks up suspiciously. I definitely can’t say I’m his cousin walking out of his room with his shirt on, that’d be weird. “I’m his fiancé, see I’m even wearing his shirt he gave me because my dress got, uhm, dirty”

Just then a guy walks in who looks oddly familiar and greets the receptionist but then stops and looks at me “Hi, Miss, you’re the lady from the other day, uhrm… what’s your name, Charlotte, yes?” oh, damn, now I remember. It’s his manager, I’m so fucked. “Yes, you’re Lucas’s manager, Micheal”
“Please, call me Mikey. What are you doing here? Is that-” he points to the shirt. I look at him pleadingly  “It’s a long story, I just really need to please use the phone and get home” I look at the receptionist who looks at Mikey “She says she’s the fiancé, but there was a lady who said the same thing 10 minutes ago” he almost chokes but I shrug “She said only family could use the phone” he bursts out in laughter “Gretchen, let her use the phone” I basically bow in thanks and hug him “Thank you so much, Mikey” he pats me on the back while handing me the phone “You remind me of my daughter, Charlotte, always up to mischief. I would drive you home but I’m assuming by your attire that Lucas is still asleep and he has an important day today as he is has a photo shoot and interview” I nod “No, no, it’s fine, I’m just so thankful for the phone allowance, also… he’s not asleep, so you’re fine” I say harshly and he looks at me confused but runs to the elevator after greeting me farewell and I make my way to the taxi and as we arrive at the apartment, luckily I spot my purse laying by the door and pay the man with an extra tip.
I hear laughter coming from the kitchen but don’t alert anyone that I’m here. I smell pancakes and immediately rush toward the kitchen but as soon as I come through the doorway

“AAHhhhhhh!” I cover my eyes. “Grace, I’m home. Hi, whoever you are. I’m just going to… go somewhere else” I rush to exit and knock my arm in the process when I feel small hands guiding me out. “Lottie… open your eyes” I open my eyes to see a laughing Grace.
I scowl “It’s not funny, you know”. She hugs me and I burst out laughing “Grace, who is that man and why are you guys naked in our kitchen? I can never eat at that table again” I pout but she smiles at me “Lottie…” I interrupt “Okay, we all know how the naked part happened and I’m assuming his from the club?” she nods “He’s the supporting actor, he arrived ten minutes after you left the club. It was love at first sight Lottie” she looks toward the kitchen dreamingly. She falls so quickly and I loved Grace for her big heart but “Gracie…” I give her a concerned look “I know Lots, I’ll be careful”
After a while of chatting and Grace telling me how she met Justin and they danced all night… at the club and in the bed, obviously TMI Grace but I listened to all of it, she stopped and examined the shirt as if seeing it for the first time “But… Charlotte, I don’t remember you going to the club in a shirt” she gasps “You went home with a man!” so she doesn’t know who the man is… thank the lord. “Nothing happened” I start crying remembering the way Holly looked at me and Lucas disregarding me and belittling me like that. I rush to my room but Grace knows me way too well and hurries in after me.
“Oh, no no no, not this time little missy.” She shoves her foot into the door before I could close it. I land face first onto the bed and I feel the mattress going down and she sits. “Babe, talk to me…” I can’t keep anything from Grace; she’s like a sister to me. So I slowly get up hugging my pillow and she hands me a tissue, leaves and comes back with a plate filled with pancakes with caramel, cream and bananas. I smile through the tears and start chomping on the pancakes. Between bites, I tell her the bits I remember and I cringe in embarrassment as I recall what happened. I can only remember up until when we got into his car and I don’t remember much thereafter. Grace comments as we go and she seems fumed and made some explicit threats toward Lucas and Holly, after I told her about how I got here by myself and how rude Holly was but I know she has a shoot today and she’ll probably see Lucas so I need to calm her down. “Gracie, I love you and thank you for wanting to do all those horrible things, which I don’t know where it came from by the way, but you have to work with these people and you need this to go well. Luckily for me, this ends soon as we only have a few recordings left and then I don’t have to see them till the press tour. So please calm down and go and enjoy your stallion inside. I love you, thank you for the pancakes and for listening now go, be happy!” I force a smile and hug her tightly before she takes my plate and kisses my forehead before switching of the light as I allow the darkness to surround me.