Wattpad Original
There are 5 more free parts

Prologue

Someone was screaming in pain

Someone was screaming in pain.  Maybe it was me, maybe it was someone else, I couldn't tell. 

The pain was torturous, emanating from my scalp and trailing the length of my body at a million miles a second, shooting bursts of piercing pain like needles in my skin making me a mere shell of who I had once been.

I didn't know what was happening to me, maybe I was dying?

I couldn't discern where I was.  The sun was there, but not really.  Everything was cloudy and murky, as though I were trying to see through water, my vision blurry and fragmented as if I were living in a dream, though I knew what this was.  This was no dream.

A sudden light overtook my mind, however, and the stabbing pain that had been relentless up until that point finally subsided, allowing me to clear the fog in my vision.

I was on the beach back home in Bulgaria.  I had been lying on the sand staring up at the sky, only I was drenched in water, almost as if the tide had recently gone out and it had swallowed me up. It made me feel like I had just washed up on shore like a piece of trash littered on the ground.

Then I looked to my right, and I sighed contentedly.  There he was —my mate.  My one true soul mate, standing before me.

His body was wrapped in gilded sunlight and he was drenched in effervescent spirit light that emanated from his body and dripped down onto me.

I gazed lovingly into his eyes, but when he looked over at me, all I saw were black holes where they should have been.

I screamed.

A/N:

A/N:

This story is becoming paid September 14th, 2022!