diary fluff

─ diary
- fluff

a/n: it's been a while so i did a one-shot again. it's fluff, yeah? so hope you'll like it. just a little bit.

bakugo is walking, silently passing his man of his dreams, todoroki shoto.

he bit his bottom lip and walked faster. he just don't want to see todoroki.

(at the school)

"oi, bakugo!" kirishima yelled, bakugo then stared at him with a confused look.

"you look so gloomy, something happened?" he asked, bakugo shook his head off and rolled his eyes.

he took his seat and sat down, as he noticed there is a notebook nearby his seat.

he took it, it wasn't old-fashioned nor elegant. it's a simple journal notebook.

he took a glimpse what is inside the notebook.

todoroki shoto
journal #1

he facepalmed, he just think of it. the most handsome in their class has a journal, HE HAS A FUCKING DIARY FOR SAKE OF HIS LIFE.

he slid it in his bag, planning to read them after school.

(at the dorms)

he gulped and opened the notebook, turning some pages and read them, it was only thoughts, changes and stuff, but then, after a dozen of pages, his eyes widened.

     somehow i feel strange when i always get closer with bakugo.

     i, somehow noticed that he is distancing himself from me, i felt sadness, like i have stabbed by a million of knives.

     i don't know why i feel this.

he flipped the next page and his eyes widened, the topic is about him again. about bakugo katsuki again.

     i saw bakugo talking to kirishima, i felt jealousy.

     it's like stabbing a million knives in me again, why am i feeling these kind of things?

     should i consult my mother? (already consulted/yesterday)

he gulped and flip the next page, as his eyes widened.

     my mother said i am in love with someone if i felt things like those...

     am i, in love with bakugo?

he flipped the next page and his eyes widened, as a knock rang into his room, the next page is blank.

he hid it in one of the cabinet in his table.

he stood up and opened the door, as it revealed todoroki.

his heart beat raced up and he bit his bottom lip.

"hey, did you see a plain black notebook? if yes, it's mine." he said.

bakugo shook his head, todoroki nodded and sighed, as he walked towards the other room, as bakugo shut his door off.

he sighed in relief and locked his door to go to sleep.

(at the school)

bakugo is one of the early birds in the class, but there is no one in the room, most of them was walking around the school.

so he took his seat and placed the notebook on the top of todoroki's desk and also go outside.

after some minutes, todoroki arrived.

he saw his notebook on his desk, with a letter on it.

he took the letter and his eyes widened.

     sorry if i lied on you, but i took the notebook because i saw it on the floor.

     i got curious so i read it, and saw something in the notebook.

     i want to say that, i like you too.

bakugo katsuki.   

his eyes glued on the door, as bakugo walked in with a drink on his hand.

"bakugo, thank you for accepting me." he said, bakugo looked at him, he chuckled.

"fuck it. why am i homosexual?" he asked as they both chuckled.

todoroki stood up, running toward him and kissed the ash-blond male.

they parted and smiled at each other.

"no one can touch you. because now, you are mine."

─ WAAAAAAAAH IM SATISFIED AHH~ i was just like ah~ can i be sweet as todoroki? or should i be like bakugo? ah~ im so jealous. if i could be like that with taehyung bun bun ♡ or also in my crush. that could be amazing, dont you think?