punishment smut

punishment
smut

rqstd by : Catsuki_Bakugou (i kennat tag yu im sho shad)

-

"bakugo made another rampage again." some citizen said. bakugo rolled his eyes.

as if they know what is the life of a neko. he thought and hid under a tree.

i'll just refresh my mind and sleep.

-

"todoroki-san, a neko always make troubles in this place." someone said, putting the paper down.

"catch this guy." a deep voice said, making the man shivered.

"y... yes sir." he said, walking away.

"a neko, huh?" he whispered and smirked.

"i'll make you pay."

-

bakugo is walking around as he spotted some people walking to his way.

"what's up with 'em?" he asked as he continued walking but a hand gripped onto his tail and pulled him.

"nyaah! that fucking hurts!" he yelled.

"just go with us and we won't hurt you." one of a man said and they nodded.

"okay..."

-

they arrived at the office, the office of the one and only richest in the land, todoroki shoto.

"sir wants to see you." they said, letting him in.

"so you are the one who always making troubles in my hometown, huh?" a voice said, bakugo looked up, seeing a man with mismatched eyes and hair, sharply looking at him.

"tell me, how much?" he asked, bakugo looked up and furrowed his eyebrows.

"what do you mean 'how much'?" he asked, still confused.

"how much can i give to you so you will stop." he said, bakugo bit his lips and smirked.

"no, i don't want to." he said, confident.

"why?" he asked, bakugo smirked.

"because this what i want to, this is fun." he said.

the man smirked.

"do you know who am i?" he asked, bakugo shook his head.

"now, you'll know."

-

"nyah~" bakugo moaned, he looked back to the male again, seeing the man he was speaking earlier played his tongue on his pinkish nipples.

"who am i again?" he asked, looking to the neko.

"y-you are todo-nyah~" his words are interrupted, stroking his hardened cock.