Chapter 22 : What is this feeling ?

MBBG Book 1 : The Bad Boys Taught Me

Chapter 22 - What is this feeling ?

_____________

I sat in my second class of the day,doodling in the back of my notebook. English wasn't the most fun nor interesting class and my teacher,Ms.Ronald,was aware of that. Which is why she sat in her chair and played games on her phone for most of the period.

I sighed heavily when I looked down at my watch. I had a half an hour left in this class. I was surely going to die from boredom.

My phone beeped as an indication of a text message. Who could be texting me at this hour ?

I pulled it from my pocket and smiled sheepishly at the students shooting me dirty looks for interrupting their conversations with my notifications.

Boyfriend- look up,princess.

My eyes darted toward the front of my classroom just in time to see three students enter. Each of them held large bouquets of red roses.

Xavi really did it this time. This was the cutest thing I had ever seen and it was all for me.

Ms.Ronald looked up at the students and smiled kindly. "How lovely! Which of my lucky students are these for ?",she asks scanning the classroom.

Chutni raised her hand in the air with with a toothy grin. "I think they're mine.",she squeals.

One of the three students that held a bouquet stepped forward. "Uh,no. They're actually for Athalia.",he says looking at me with a smile.

The whole class erupted in chatter. Chutni turned to me with a murderous glare.

I shot her an innocent smile before returning my attention to the students at the front. They all smiled at me before walking through the isles and toward my desk. The three large bouquets couldn't all fit on my desk so I had to rest one on the floor beside my chair. There was tiny card placed on one the bouquets.

I smiled before reaching forward and opening it.

It read : Dear Lia,
                                 Don't question this,just know that
                            you deserve it.

                                       Lots of love.
                                     ~Your boyfriend.

This was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. I was smiling from ear to ear.

Before I knew it my class ended. I put my roses in my locker and quickly head to the cafeteria to find Xavi.

I scan the large room but don't see him anywhere. I didn't even see the other boys. My eyebrows furred in confusion as a girl who I'd never spoken to before,walked toward me with a kind smile.

"Come with me.",she says grabbing my arm.

I hesitantly follow her out the cafeteria and toward the music room.

"Why are we going to the music room ?",I ask stopping and pulling my hand away from hers.

We were only a few meters away from the music room and I could tell she was a bit annoyed that I was being stubborn.