Chapter 27 : Unforeseen Circumstances

MBBG Book 1 : The Bad Boys Taught Me.

Chapter 27-Unforeseen Circumstances

________

"Adams,you've made bail.",the police officer says before pulling out some keys and opening the large cell door.

The woman who I assumed to be Adams got up from the bench and made her way towards the officer.

"I can't stay in here for another second,Lia.",Tianna said next to me,it was clear she was on the verge of having a panic attack. "Calm down,will you. I'm sure we'll be out of here soon. This is all just a misunderstanding.",I say reassuringly.

3 hours earlier .....

"I was busy thinking bout boys boys boys,I was busy dreaming bout boys boys boys.",Tianna and I sang while dancing to our favorite song.

It's a Saturday and we're at my house pretending to be celebrities. Tianna and I are both wearing Balmain gowns. Or so we pretend.  We were actually wearing simple forever 21 dresses but no one has to know that.

We were waiting on the boys to come pick us up seeing that it was midday and we had no plans.

"Let's go shopping !",Tianna says excitedly.

"I would T,but my parents are at work and I don't have that kind of cash on me. I can't just take my parents cards.",I say turning down that idea.

"Well that's what I'm here for.",A familiar voice says.

I turn around to see Xavi smirking at my door.

"Yeah sure,Just walk right in someone's home.",I say pretending to be upset.

All the boys walk in behind him and look at us expectedly.

"What ?",I question.

"Aren't we leaving ?",Parker says with a pointed look.

"Yup. Let's go.",I respond. As soon as everyone turns to leave and I see enough space to blast through them I scream,"Race you !"

I blast past everyone. Wow ! I'm really catching some wind. I ran the fastest I ever did in my life to my driveway. So that was only about 12 feet from where I was before. So yeah,a triathlon.

When I finally caught my breathe I stood up straight removing my hands from my knees. That's when I realized that there was another car in my driveway.

It was the coolest Jaguar I've ever seen. It was black and just so sexy.

"Who's car is this ?",I ask when the gang finally came out of my house.

"And why didn't you guys race me ?",I say sadly.

"You shouldn't seen yourself ! You looked like a total ass.",Aiden laughs while clutching his stomach.

The other boys join in,including Xavi.

I clear my throat and start tapping my foot with my eyebrows raised at him. I see this in movies all the time. It should make him scared right ?

"You are so adorable.",Xavi chuckles.I sigh heavily.

"Oh and it's my car.",Xavi smiles.