Relapse

It will be a good day. 

It's only the first day. 

The first day after a year. 

COPYRIGHT © ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED BY USER FFARGO 2018

Dear Reader, 

If you recognize my writing style, please keep who I am a secret.

I was a Wattpad user a while ago and I'm back because I want to share my work with you. I have no guarantee about this ever being done but I've planned this out and I'm excited about this. The first chapter of this story will be uploaded in a few days to a week from now. At the moment, I have two chapters done. 

 Don't lose faith in me after the first update. I promise it won't be anything horrid. It might be awful to my own eyes but I promise you, if you're willing to wait for the first chapter following the first entry- hopefully, it will be worth your time.

Within this story, I will be including words to further emphasize on the point that the main character battles and faces with. I'll do my best to ensure only the best content I've written will be uploaded so don't be surprised if an update takes week. 

I know not many of you will be seeing this due to the nature of Wattpad algorithm, but I hope you bare with me and continue reading in the near future. 

Yours,