Chapter 2

Jasmine POV

Wait a minute, why I'm I thinking of the new guy right now and I don't even know him but then again he's so,so............... I don't know, attractive.

I raised my head up and it looked like he smiled straight at me and believe me, you'd would've fangirl when he showed his smile. Then Mrs.Green started to begin the last period of class and told Randy to sit in the backrow between me and Sammie. I couldn't believe he was going to sit between me and Sammie but then Sammie tapped me by my shoulder and whispered something in my ear.

"I think I might have a new crush coming to me soon right through my heart" said eagerly Sammie.

"Yea i'm sure that might be your love someday" I said sarcastically.

After our small talk, he sat between me and Sammie but he's probably would've turn to Sammie since she's pretty and all, and I'm just fuckin' ugly, that's at least what I think of my self right now. But for some reason I was shock that he turn around to me and smiled then he greeted me politely. 

Then Randy asked me a question that I couldn't ignore because he was attractive to look at in many ways that I couldn't express for my self.

"Your name is Jasmine right" he said nicely.

"Yes I'm Jasmine, do need any help"

''No, I really don't any help I just didn't want to mistak by calling you Sammie and calling Sammie your name Jasmine" he said with a smile on his face.

-giggle- "No it's fine" I said while laughing.

Man that was the first time I had a conversation with a guy especially a white guy. After that I felt a wierd vibe from Sammie and she looked kind of disappointed for some reason, then the school bell ring and I guess school was now over and then Sammie told me to meet her outside. So, I went outside with Sammie but she had smirk on her face and she started a mini conversation.

"You know Jasmine, mayber me and you should ask Randy tomorrow to become our friend" she said with plot twist face.

"Your really modivated about having Randy as our friend."

"Well Jasmine you need more companion to talk to not just me."

"I guess we could tell Randy tomorrow too become our friend."

''Yes............OH the bus is here!!!!!" Sammie said happily.

Man I wonder what got Sammie so hyped up out of nowhere. But then again after my mini conversation with Sammie the school bus took me to the end of my destination. As I walked up at my house I hear yelling and screaming and my whole body was shaking because I knew I was getting a beat down that I didn't deserve for no reason. Then I opened the door and I get hit in the head and I blacked out.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I may had put some mistake on this chapter but did my I hope guys enjoyed it vote please

INSTAGRAM: @manie_okay