Chapter 4

Randy POV

After receiving that photo call from my dad, that my mom was in an car accident and now she's in the hospital.

While I was staring at the turned off TV, all I was thinking about is if my mom was in a coma but then death came to my thoughts. Man death is the worst feeling when it comes to your love ones.

Then I snapped out of my driven thoughts and I began to hurry upstairs to my room to get my car keys, after that I hurried downstairs to get the house key off the kitchen counter.

As I went to the front door my hand began to shake but I don't know why but I decided to ignore it and closed the front door shut.

I went inside my Mercedes Benz and started the engine's, before I knew it I felt like a boss too think outside the box even if my own mother is in the hospital.

I feel pathetic right now, I mean when your always anxious sometimes.

When I drove of I saw the hospital and went into the drive way , I parked my car in the lot. I began to speed walk and when I enter the hospital it was quiet but you can hear some people screaming in pain.

I walked to the elevator and enter inside of and I went to the top floor of the hospital beacause my dad told me what room my mom was held in. 

I saw my dad standing but he didn't seem fazed that about my mom in accident anymore I wonder why.

"Hey dad is she okay" I said trying to keep my composure

"No she's not okay she have a fatal fracture bones on both of her legs" my dad said while scratched the of his head.

"So what does that suppose to mean"

"It means she won't be able to walk again"

When my dad said she won't be able to walk again I just froze and took a stepback a little. I mean I know she's not dead which is good thing but her not being able must going to be hard for my mom because she fustrated easily. I took a seat and just sigh, then I look up at my dad and he was texting somebody but it look like it was serious.

Jasmine POV

When Aunt Jeneba told me I could live with her, I was so thrill because I could actually be new person and start fresh without being abuse by my mother, father, and my sister.

"Hey Aunt Jeneba before I could Live with you can I ask you something" I said with a calm and collective voice as she turned around.

''Yeah sweety what is it you wanna ask" she said with confused look on her face

"Well do you know who shot me"

''Umm I'm not quite sure who really shot you down"

''Uh well can I ask you one mo-'' then she cut me off

''OH I am sorry Jasmine but I have a text message and it's really important''

When Aunt Jasmine stood up from the hospital seat she read the text but her face expression went happy to dissappointing.

Sammie POV

Jasmine got shot uhh well I guess she was serious when said someone got shot but I didn't know Jasmine would be on the killing list like me.

I'm always being watched 24/7 but i don't even know when there going to kill me.

How i'm going to get out of this loop but this is what I get for turning my back on the one person I trust.

I should just take a seat back and sit (taking a seat back on bed).

Their gotta be one way for me be safe and free is to do the most merciful thing i've done in my life.

Unknown POV

These two are getting on my nerves, they just won't die.

When I kill Jasmine and Sammie for once all of these conflicts will go away.

But first I gotta go see Sammie older sister Sonye and Jasmine older sister Teajha.

I want too know all the information about Sammie and Jasmine but those fuckin' bitches get on my nerves any way even their older sister.

I have to walk 50 minute to go see Teajha and Sonye. I guess I'm their lap dog but i'll betray them soon.

But what did Mr.Willams about bringing mercy to me like hell he won't.

Sammie POV

I should go vist Jasmine in the hospital but I don't know how to tell what's going to happen in her life.

All I know is that were not little kids any more we should always make sacrifices.

Jasmine POV

Weird who is texting Aunt Jeneba but I'm not trying get in her business but why not everbody got be curious..

But why those it feels like I'm being watched now.

I should just look out for myself and earn my redemption.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys love plot twist and suspense just wait for Chapter 5 it will be even. more enjoyable

Comment if you like it

Vote if you like it

FOLLOW ME IF LOVE THE STORY

*Instagram*: manie_okay