Chapter 3

Randy POV

As soon as I get home , I remember the girl face the one I  was sitting by the left , but GOD DAMN!!!! How could I forget her name.

But I do remember what she look she was short like about 5'1, she had nice dark chocolate skin tone, and she was curvy now I don't mind to think this but baby got back.

As I was ready to sit down on couch  the house phone rang and my dad name register but I was to lazy to pick up until I heard my dad yelling while leaving the message so I picked it up.

"H-hello" i said in a shaky voice

"RANDY I NEED YOU TO GO TO HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW YOUR MOTHER JUST GOT IN A CARE ACCIDENT!!!" my dad yelled through the phone.

"I'll be r-riggght there" I said in a shaky voice.

Jasmine POV

I open my eyes and I see a white ceiling, then I look to right and there were a medium size window.

I tried sitting up, then I felt a pain shot right through my chest, which was the reason had look around this large room and somehow I wonder how I ended up in the hospital.

I saw someone coming in the hospital room I was in and it was Aunt Jeneba.

Aunt Jeneba was quite different from my mom because she was kind hearted.

"Aunt Jeneba why I'm in the hospital room" I said unpleasantly

"You were shot in the chest in the front porch by someone wearing all black".

That's explain all the chest pain I had while getting up.

"Let me guess my family didn't care that much when I was shot Aunt Jeneba".

"No baby girl they didn't care but when you're out the hospital I want you to come live with me, is that fine with you."

"Y-Yeah" I said nervously

Unknown POV

I already shot down that annoying bitch, now I got to confront her family.

I saw Jasmine dad the girl I shot well her dad was sitting on the porch so I just had address the news to him.

"Aye I shot your daughter Jasmine so were the money" I said in a rushing tone voice.

"Sure, now your sure Jasmine is shot and dead"

"Positive"

"Okay i'll give you the ten thousand dollars but if I see her alive I will kill you." he said coldly

"I had to swallow my spit in my throat because I had nothing to say.

My hand was out and Jasmine dad gave me the ten thousand dollars, but when I was about to leave he said something out of the blue.

"Just remember next time I give you a mission there will be no mercy."

Damn I'm putting my life on the line for this guy.

************************************************************************

Who do think is the unknown person.

Instagram: manie_okay