Chapter 10

Tamsins POV

Brandon drives me back to my flat and walks me to my apartment. I let him in, I walked to my bedroom with Brandon following me. He sat on my bed calmly and watched as I paced the room.

I couldn't contain myself anymore, I turned and punched the wall. It's a brick wall so my fist didn't go straight through the wall. It didn't satisfy my anger so I punched it a few times until Brandon grabbed my hands and pulled me away from the wall.

"Don't hurt yourself" he says softly. He pulls me onto his lap to soothe me. "Tell me"

"My mum hasn't been in contact with me since I was 12 years old before I left. My family have one of the biggest gangs in the area and they blamed me for everything, it's why I left" I say. I explain my past to him and what she told me on the phone.

"I didn't realise" he says.

"It's fine, I just don't want to think about it anymore, it's too painful" I say.

"Hey, let's forget about it" Brandon says. He looks into my eyes. "We can get through this together. I will be here the whole way"

For some reason, instead of being relieved and happy that he said this, I'm annoyed and confused.

"We aren't even official, I don't know what we are. We're friends, sure. We've kissed a few times but we haven't in months" I say.

Brandon stays quiet. I think of what I've said and realise, we don't have to be going out, we can be what we are as long as I have him in my life.

"I'm sorry," I say. "I'm just so stressed"

"It's ok, your right. But all I need is for you to wait for me. I need you to promise me that your going to stay with me" Brandon says.

"I promise" I say. I lean my head against his chest and close my eyes. It's amazing how much safer I feel with his arms wrapped around me.

I eventually get up to check the time. We left the party really early so when I check the time, it's only 9:30pm.

"Are you staying?" I ask. Brandon looks up at me and we lock eyes.

"If you don't mind?" He says. He's never stayed the night at my house before. I nod and turn towards the kitchen. I put some pizza in the oven and check my phone whilst it cooks. No more texts or phone calls.

I relax and decide to forget it. Whilst I'm reading a book on my phone, the pizza cooks. Once it's done, I take it out and slice it. Brandon comes out of the bedroom and sits at the island. I sit across from him whilst we eat in silence. Brandon washes up the plates from diner as he offers.

"What are we going to do now?" Brandon asks me whilst drying his hands on a towel. I can tell he isn't going to ask me to go back to the party and I'm grateful for that.

"I'm going to the shower" I say.

"Can I join you?" He asks.

"Umm" I think of my answer. It can't be that bad, can it? I mean, it's Brandon, sure. But I'm sure it's fine. We can have a shower together, it saves water and I'm super tight on money, so I guess it should be fine.

"Yeah, sure, I guess" I say with a smile. I take Brandons hand and lead him towards my bathroom. I lock the bathroom door and take off my piercings, Brandon does the same.

Whilst I'm taking off my concealer, Brandon comes up behind me, he's taken all his clothes off so he's completely naked. I gasp when he puts his hands on my waist. He kisses my neck gently and I put down the make up wipe. I'm finished anyway.

Brandon puts his hands at the hem of my t-shirt and pulls my top over my head, he moves down to remove my trouser and panties at the same time. I take off my bra and Brandon picks me up. I straddle his waist whilst he holds my back so I don't fall.

He gives me a devilish smile and turns on the shower. He carries me in and places me down once we're under the water. We lather our bodies with soap and then we wash our hair. It doesn't take long for us to finish.

When I finish washing my hair, Brandon pulls me against his body and I squeel in surprise. He kisses me on the lips, his lips are desperate and wanting. I kiss him back and he deepens the kiss. He pulls away and looks at me.

"Remember when I said you owe me one?" He asks. I nod wearily.

"I know what I want" he says. I look at him questioning "I want you" I give him another questioning look and he pulls me towards him. He puts a hand on my thigh and trails it up. He slowly picks me up so I'm straddling him again.

"You" he whispers seductively into my ear.

"All you had to do was ask" I said. He kissed me and stepped out the shower. I turned it off and he carried me to the bedroom. We didn't break the kiss.

He lays me down in the middle of the bed and lies between my legs. We kiss passionately for a few minutes. Brandon takes the condom from the bedside draw where I keep them.

"Can I baby?" He asks me. That's so sweet of him. I nod my head and he slips his member into me. Pleasure courses through my body as the night goes on.

I wake up next to Brandon in the morning. My arms across his chest. I peel open my eyes and look up to see his magnificent green eyes looking down on me. I smile at the memory of last night. I orgazamed 3 times last night. It left me drained.

"Was I that good?" He asks with a smile. I don't say anything but I hum.

"Even better" I say.

"Your not so bad yourself" he says. We lay in silence whilst I revel in the moment.
°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

What are they gonna do now?

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment 💜