Facing The Truth

Lauren's POV

I woke up the next morning with Camila in my arms. She was sound asleep on my chest. I smiled as I watched her sleep. She was so peaceful. Her chest moved in a constant up and down motion as her nose twitched from now and then. I moved some hair our of her face and admired her beautiful features. I traced her jawline with my index finger, then over her lips. Revisiting the memory from last night. I honestly, can't even deny it anymore. Ever since I kissed my best friend, I can't stop thinking about her. I miss her when she's gone, even if it's just for a few minutes. Her touch makes my skin tingle. Her lips...all I want to do is kiss them all the time. I hunger to feel them press against mine and it kills me to know that I can't...and that I shouldn't. And every time were close like this... I never want it to end. I never want this to end.

Reality is standing in the way of making her mine. She's with Austin Mahone, Hollywood's new pretty boy pop star. And I with Luis...the supposedly love of my life. Anyways, She'd never think of leaving someone like Austin for someone like me...because she doesn't think of me in that "way". I know she doesn't. Only because I've convinced her and even myself that everything I do is for the girls...when sometimes it's not. Like last night's kiss, I'm sure she thinks I only did it to calm her nerves. Which 5% of it was because of that but the other 95% was because I wanted to. Or even the kiss at the interview at first I did it for the girls then my true emotions took over. But Only if she knew... Maybe things would be different. but i'd never know.

"Mmmm...Lauren?" Camz said shifting her body in a upright sitting position.

She rubbed her right eye and yawned.

God she's adorable.

"Yeah?" I asked sitting up too.

"Thanks for last night-I mean thanks for calming me down..."She corrected her self.

I smiled. "Yeah."

" I don't know what I would do without you." She said then paused.

There was silence.

"Lauren? I think I-"

The door flew open. I glared at the person standing at the door. I couldn't make out the person because their face was hiding behind a large bokay of red roses and a large teddy bear hanging from their left hand . "Guess who?" A male voice said moving the roses out of his face then opening his arms.

"Austin!" Camila said running into his arms.

Camila then crashed their lips together. My jaw dropped and my heart... It felt as if there were a thousand knives stabbing it. It hurt, my chest to be more specific.

How dare he? He thinks he can just barge in here and interrupt us. And kiss my girl? And the roses... she doesn't even like roses not like he'd know that. And the teddy bear... okay she will obviously love that. but- Wait am I jealous? I started to feel tears form. I shook my head then walked out of the room. I couldn't stand being in there any longer. I know I would've ended up crying and I couldn't handle it if Camila ended up finding out about my feelings.

I ran. I didn't know where I was running but somehow I ended up in Dinah's room, luckily the farthest room from mine. I opened the door and closed it.

Dinah's head popped up from the covers. She rubbed her eyes and yawned

"WHO DARES INTERRUPT MY SLUMBER?"

I broke down completely. My legs lost all movement and I fell to the ground on my knees. Covering my face with my hands trying to keep back the tears. Dinah ran to me and hugged me. "Lauren what's wrong?!"

My body tensed up and I hid my face into my hands even more.

"Lauren... here let me help you up." Dinah said helping me get up and then sat me down on her bed.