Contusion Lauren vs Subcontious Lauren Pt. 1

Dinah's POV

After we made the calls, setting arrangements, and got each memory situated, I looked over at Mila. She smiled brightly at what we have accomplished in as little as a few hours. I smiled gently at her undying hope that she held onto. She knew that this was a 50/50 chance. It was something out of our control and only something Lauren could face. Herself. Well, the contusion part of her. It was literately a fight between contusion Lauren and Subcontious Lauren...the irony of it all! I knew she could do it though, Lauren's a pretty tough bad ass at that, if I do say so myself. She's never taken anyone's crap and she fights for what she believes is right. And because of that side of her, I know that Subcontious Lauren isn't going down without a fight and that's why with the little shred of hope that I had inside me, I held onto it too.

"Dinah?"

I shook my head and averted from my deep thought.

"Tell me now, what happened?" Camila asked.

"With what?" I asked.

"With the name we mustn't speaketh of." She whispered.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, that fool. Well..." I said avoiding her eye contact.

I thought. Should I tell her? I know the news will kill her but she needs to know. I shook my head and met her eyes.

"Mila...we tried everything we could...but." I began to say.

"DINAH. SPIT IT OUT."

"He got away with it. His label basically bribed the authorities and they accepted. With the exception of a restraining order from you both and a lawful vow that he wouldn't mess or bother you guys in anyway, and certainly prohibited from laying even a single finger on you both, directly and indirectly. " I finished.

"WHAT? NO. HE COULDN'T OF NOT FOR WHAT HE DID TO MY BABY!? HE PRACTICALLY ALMOST KILLS HER AND HE GETS AWAY WITH IT!?" She cried out, with tears streaming down her face.

I embraced her in a hug and stroked her hair.

"He ruined our lives Dinah... He can't just get away like that." She continued.

"I know..." I simply said.

"I hate him Dinah... I hate him so much."

"Shh."

"Dinah, he needs to pay."

My eyes widened. "No. Listen to yourself. Don't stoop to his level."

"But Lauren-"

I put my index finger in between her lips. "Lauren would agree with me. You know that."

She nodded and dropped her gaze.

"You know what she would say?"

She shook her head.

"She would say. 'I freaking love you Camz, so don't waste any more time on trying to get back at that ass hole. Use your time to bring me back to you.' Woah I sounded just like her. Creepy."

She smiled at "Lauren's words" then laughed at my own.

"Now... what are we waiting for? Let's go get your girl!" I said with a toothy smile.

She smiled back at me. "Let's do it."

Lauren's POV

I woke up to find myself alone in this big empty beach house. I seriously looked around everywhere, but found no one. I sat in bed, texting all the girls.

From me:
"Where are you guys?"

As I waited for a response, I touched my lips with my index finger. Revisiting the scenes of this morning, the painful flashbacks but more importantly our kiss. My lips began to tingle along with my body. "But Why?" I mumbled to myself as I shook my head.