Home Sweet Home

This is the longest flight ever. We've been delayed and had to get on another flight that made 3 stops for some reason. I'm really having a bad time. Jason is making it better, but still, I don't like flying planes. I'm listening to music while Jason did the same while he eats the air plane food. I start to hear humming. It was coming from Jason. He was singing and I never heard him before. I took my earbuds out to hear better. He was singing "One Life" by Justin Bieber. He sounds amazing.

"Said you wanted it bad but girl I wanted it more. You're the only one I wanna be with yeah.", he sang. "Jason you can sing ?", I ask him shocked. "Why didn't you tell me ?"

"I don't know actually. I guess I thought it wasn't important.", he says with a shrug. "You're amazing.", I tell him. He just shrugs and blushes. "Now you can sing to me when I'm sad."

"I'm down for that."

I giggle and he leans down and kisses me. The flight lasted for two more hours. We finally arrived in our home town. I'm so glad to be back. Jason goes to the hideout to see if people are there but he drops me off to Maya's house first. I don't have to knock cause Maya's parents are almost never home anymore. I walk inside only to see a sleeping Maya on the couch. I sit next to her and she wakes up immediately

"Omg ! You're back !? You have a hand mark on your face, what the hell ?", She screamed. "I'll tell you about that later. Get up and get dressed. We're going to the hideout."

After Maya gets dress we head over there. I'm excited to see Domo again. There's never a dull moment with him. We go in and see all the guys sitting on the couch and I see my brother. He looks up and I smile at him. We run towards each other and hug. Then I hugged Domo and Jaden. We all decided to catch up.

"So, what happened in Atlanta ?", Domo asked. "I got kidnapped.", I say. "What !?", Coby said with wide eyes. "It wasn't nothing too bad. I just got slapped hard across the face.", I say. "Who kidnapped you ?", Maya asked. "I bet it was Pablo.", Jaden says. "It was.", Jason tells them. "I'm pretty sure Jason killed him though. I also met his twin brother, Bryce, for the first time. He helped save me.", I say with a smile.

"What was he doing up in Atlanta ?", Coby asked. "Business purposes.", Jason replied "But one question that we all wanna know is–", Maya was cut off. "Are you two dating ?", Jaden asked. "Yes, we are.", I say with a smile.

"And we got other news.", Domo says. "I'm pregnant.", Maya says with a smile. "I'm a Daddy !", Jaden says. "I'm an uncle !", Coby says. "Omg Maya, that's amazing !", I say while hugging her. "Is it a boy or girl ?", Jason asked. "They don't know yet but I hope it's a girl.", Domo said.

We spent the next hour catching up and laughing and making jokes. Maya and Jaden are both looking for a house to start their lives right after our high school graduation. We have exactly three weeks before we walk across that stage and get our diplomas. I'm so glad to be back home.