I Missed You

TWO YEARS LATER.....

I'm driving Coby to school. He's now in 11th grade and he'll be graduating next year. I'm so proud of him. I stayed to be with Coby. I'm taking college online. I'm doing great and I'll be done with college two years from now. Once I drop Coby off, I head to the hideout. Maya and Jaden and their son Jackson are there. Jackson is the cutest two year old ever. They pay me to babysit him, like today.

"His bottles are inside the bag with the pull-ups and he has a small rash on his bum bum so don't forget to apply cream on it when you change his pull-up.", she tells me. "I know, Maya. I'm not new to this.", I say with a giggle. "She's just paranoid for some reason. But anyway, guess what Jackson can say now.", Jaden says. "Jackson, say Dada !", he tells his son.

"Ma Ma.", Jackson says. "No honey, say Dada !", Maya says. "Ma Ma.", Jackson repeats. I had to try something. "Say Ma Ma.", I say. "Da Da !", Jackson finally says. "Woah, how'd you do that ?", Jaden asked me. "When Coby was little, he'd only do the opposite of what I'd say. I guess Jackson is like that too.", I say. "Thanks for that. We have to go now.", Maya says. "Take good care of my boy.", Jaden tells me. "I will. Have fun on your date !"

I grabbed the bag and picked baby Jackson up and we headed to the Cafe. I had some assignments to finish. We get a booth and I sit Jackson in a booster chair. I take out my lap top and do my college work while Jackson plays with his toys. While I do work, Jacob comes in and sits in the booth with me. He's an awesome friend. He rub Jackson's head and then talks with me.

"Hey there, pretty lady. I see you took little man here with you today.", says Jake. "Yeah. His mommy and daddy are on a date today that'll probably last till night. ", I tell him. "But it's so early in the morning.", he says. "I know right. But anyway how are you ?", I ask him. "Ok. College is kicking my ass right now but I'm good.", he tells me. "Same. I'm doing assignments right now."

"You know, I think it's amazing how you stayed to care for Coby instead of going to college like me.", he says. "I mean, I had to. Who knows what could've happened to Coby while I was gone. He's a young teen, like how we all use to be.", I say looking at Jackson. "Ugh, you sound like a mother.", Jake says playfully rolling his eyes. "I'm being one right now. Isn't that right Jackson ?"

I rub Jackson's head. He giggles and smiles at me. I kiss his cheek and continue talking to Jake. We talk about our relationship. We decided that we're better as friends. I still love him though. He's an amazing friend.

Jackson had fallen asleep and it was getting pretty late. While me and Jacob finished our coffee, Coby ran in. "Sis, there you are !"

"What happened ?", I asked him. "Are you ok ?", Jake asked him. "Yeah I'm fine !", he says. "Whats wrong then ?", I ask. "Come to the hideout, now !", he says. "What, why ?", I ask. "There's someone you need to see."

Coby smiled and then ran back out the Cafe. I looked at Jacob and he just laughed and I did the same. I got up and grabbed my laptop. Jake got the baby bag and I grabbed sleeping Jackson and we got going. Jake drove the car while I held Jackson. We got to the hideout and went inside. We saw everyone sitting on the couch but they weren't facing towards us.

Once I put my laptop down I walked up to Maya to give Jackson back to her. She turned around and smiled at me. Once she took Jackson from me she pushed me towards a stranger wearing a suit. He turned around and smiled at me. I can't believe it. I hug him tightly with tears in my eyes. "Jason....."

"Y/n.....stop crying babe.", he tells me. "When did you get out ?", I ask him. "Three days ago.", he says with a smile. "I missed you !", I tell him. "I missed you too. Now, I can finish what I started."

I was confused. We released from the hug. He wiped my tears that had fallen. He grabbed my hand and got on his knee. He pulled out a beautiful diamond ring and more tears began to fall.

"Y/n.....on your birthday, before the cops came, I was going to ask you to marry me. I didn't get the chance to but now I can. I love you. Will you marry me ?", he asked me. "Yes ! Of course I'll marry you !"

Jason placed the ring on my finger. He stood up, grabbed my face and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he moved his hands down to my waist. The gang was all here in the room. They were cheering for us. I'm about to marry Jason McCann. I've never been so happy.

"You may kiss the bride. "

This is it. I am officially married to Jason. This was the most beautiful wedding ever. My brother walked me down the isle. Maya was my maid of honor. Domo and Jaden were Jason's best men. Even Jacob came to the wedding. It was perfect. Everything was perfect. I have my friends and that's all I'll ever need.