Mom (part 1)

Your POV

I had to keep everything I do with my powers a secret since I kept feeling like I was being watched... No... I bloody well KNOW i AM being watched.

I tried acting as normal as possible so no one would find out about anything and so the demons would think im just being me

Weird enough I actually got closer to everyone. I sometimes play video games with BEN, L.J. and I get along well, E.J. is cool and the others are ok too but Jeff and I got pretty close.

It's been two weeks since that demon attacked Toby and I had found out that it was Jeff who brought me my food that day dad and I fought, that's not all he's done, he does small things for me like favors or just cute things like actually helping me when it's my turn to do the dishes, we hang out alot and I think i may be growing feelings for him...

At the end of the third week I packed my things and waited for my mom to come, she was supposed to pick me up at 8 pm. I waited

8 pm turned into 9 pm
9 pm tuned into 10 pm
10 pm rurned into 11 pm

Before i knew it, it was two in the morning, everyone was asleep.. I started to get worried. What if something happend?

I was about to panic until Jeff came downstairs to get a glass of water

Jeff: *yawn* why are you still up? And... Still * yawn* Here?

Y/n: i don't know... She was supposed to be here at eight...

Jeff saw that you were panicking even though you tried to hide it

He sat down next to you on the couch and said

Jeff: calm down, shes probably just late...

Y/n: she's never late, she's too overprotective of me...

Jeff: if you want... We could go search for her?

Y/n: you'd help me find her?

Jeff: yeah, sure. Just let me change my clothes real quick

Y/n: thanks jeff

He went upstairs and came back down a few minutes later in his regular clothes which consisted of a white hoodie, black jeans and black converse,except they were clean...no blood stains. Weird..

You two set out on a search that didn't go very far..

You kept walking until your book started to glow and you both smelled something reeking of death, you took it out while following the stench.

The pages flipped magically and stopped at a name that you dreaded seeing, as you stopped walking you looked up seeing that person who's name is in the book...

You softly muttered one word while dropping to your knees and letting the book fall out of your hand

Y/n: mom...

Words: 472
<===>