Finding Him

Alester mechan is not my oc
He belongs to ChevyMoBleby
Thanks for the OC
Go read their stories they are great!

No ones POV

Jeff had finally, after three days of walking, found the cabbin he had been searching for. He knocked on the wooden door and it slightly creaked open.

Jeff opened the door fully to reveal a small inside, two windows on each side of the cabbin a table and three chairs in the middle,a single bed in the corner and another door on the opposite side of the door leading outside.

He walked toward that door slowly and opened it as quietly as a creaking door can be opend.

Inside was a toilet, a shower and a basin with a mirror above it

Jeff looked in the mirror admiring his face for a minute untill it was pushed against the mirror causing the mirror to shatter and cut his forever-smile even more making it bleed once again.

Jeff: "shit, wtf man!?"

Alester: "ever heard of knocking jeffrey?"

Jeff: "i didn't know you were home!, now get your hand off of my ass!"

Alester: "you know thats called breaking-and entering, right?"

Jeff:" you know this is called sexual harassment!"

Alester let jeff go

Alester:"what are you doing here anyway"

Jeff just stood there staring at a half naked man

Jeff: "what the actual fuck dude!? Why are you only wearing a towel?!"

Alester: "oh stop staring jeffy, your making me blush!, for your information i was taking a shower till you showed up and i know you want *points to his body* this, but i would never do that to my little brother"

Jeff: "first of all: why the fuck would i want you, second of all: i need your help you deadpool ripoff"

Alester: "*looks off into the distance* i was alive before that movie came out and im WAY cooler than that ass"

Jeff:"who the fuck are you talking to!?"

Alester: "that would be none of your business, now joker wannabe what do you need my help with, not like im gonna help you, but your dating my brother so talk."

Jeff: *looks down* slenderman wants to kill (y/n)

==============================

Extra

Author : aand cut! Great job everyone, go take a break and Alester, get some clothes on!

Alester : aaw, but i was about to make jeffs eyes pop out of his head

*everyone starts laughing*

*jeff blushes*

*(y/n) is about to punch Alester*

Author : stop! We need his pretty face for the next couple of chapters!

*(y/n) mumbles something inaudible and walks away*

Jeff : (y/n)! Wait! *runs after him

..............................................................