Cast ~~~

SHOULD I UPLOAD ANOTHER CHAPTER OR WHAT??....

 ADRIAN

DAMIEN

               Here are the main 2 characters >.< 

i hope you guys like my choices if not...too bad lol  

"Someone Help Me! " Adrian screamed for the thousandth time as he banged his fist against the tinted windows of the car he was trapped inside. Frantically trying to find a way to get out, he suddenly heard a sickening chuckle come from behind him.

"Come on Adrian you knew what would happen when you decided to misbehave, now just relax and receive your punishment like a good boy ok ?"

Not wanting to turn around and face the velvet like voice that Adrian was too familiar with, he continued to bang on the window, too afraid of what was going to happen to him.

Much to the mans amusement Adrian stopped his pitiful acts of escape for he knew that no one could hear his cries and pleas. After a few moments of dreadful silence, Adrian finally turned around to face the man who was silently waiting.
"Damien...please" Adrian quietly plead, refusing to look into the man's ocean blue eyes, afraid of the disappointment that would be in them. The quivering boys chin was forcefully lifted up by the now impatient man so that he could meet his gaze, After being forced to look into Damien's eyes the man could now see the fear in the boys eyes . Damien began to place soft kisses along Adrian's jawline.

"Shh it's okay, I know your scared" Damien cooed in his ear as he continued to pepper his face with kisses in attempt to calm the boy. "But you know Daddy hates it when you misbehave don't you?"

*just a little sneak peek*