11 → Sunday Morning

"Really?"

"Really?"

"Yes. Steve was doing all the distracting while the Howling Commandos were doing all the hard work. We were throwing ropes and chains, anything to hold it down" Bucky continued telling the Maximoff twins his story.

Dia is sitting at the table with them, but she's eating cereal and watching SpongeBob on the tv. She held her attention up at the screen as SpongeBob ripped his pants, causing everyone at the beach to laugh, but Dia couldn't help but listen in on Bucky's story. There's no way what he's saying is true, but she didn't interject in any form. She kept her gaze on the tv and continued to eat her Cheerios.

Wanda Maximoff sat next to her brother as they listened to Bucky's story. She ate a bagel and narrowed her eyes at the man, not believing what he's saying, her twin brother on the other hand, is intently listening to what he's saying. Even though the story sounds far fetched, Pietro was still intrigued.

"You caught it?" Pietro asked.

"Of course we did" Bucky nodded.

"What happened after?"

"Well someone had the idea of putting a muzzle on it, but where were we going to get such a big thing?"

"So what did you do?"

"We tried to shoot it"

"Shoot it?" Pietro tilted his head to the side.

"Yes, but it's skin was too thick, you see. So someone had to climb it and shoot it on the head"

Dia looked down at the bowl on the table and held back her laughs. Wanda shook her head but said nothing.

"Who climbed it?" Pietro questioned.

"There wasn't much time to discuss it but by the time someone had volunteered, Steve was already halfway up and the rest of us had to hold tightly onto the ropes and chains" Bucky explained.

"This is not real" Wanda shook her head.

"It is real!" Bucky furiously nodded his head and continued to tell Pietro his story.

Wanda sighed and turned to Dia with a pleading look on her face "please tell me you don't believe what he is saying" she quietly said as she nodded her head to Bucky and Pietro. Dia shook her head and had a spoonful of Cheerios.

Sam entered the kitchen and gave a tired glance over at the four sitting at the table. He turned to grab a mug for his morning coffee, but stopped short when he heard the ridiculous story Bucky is telling their youngest team members.

"Why are you telling them that ridiculous story?" Sam asked Bucky.

"It's not ridiculous!" He exclaimed "it's true! It happened! It really did!"

"Shut up, man! There is no way you fought nazi dinosaurs!" Sam yelled.

Dia lost it and erupted in laughter. The four people in the room stared at Dia in amusement. They all know a bit about her. Tony told them that she does talk but chooses not to. Why? He said he's not sure why but they had a feeling that he does know but he's not saying in order to respect Dia's privacy. But because she chooses not to talk, doesn't mean that she doesn't laugh loudly.