20 → Club Tropicana

"So your name is Bucky, huh?" Joshua asked

"So your name is Bucky, huh?" Joshua asked. He decided to take a short break from serving beverages to go talk to Dia's new friends. More like interrogate the Avengers.

"Yes" Bucky nodded.

"Bucky?" Joshua repeated.

"Do you want me to write it down?" He asked.

"No, I'm just– has anyone ever told you that your name sounds like a dog name?" He said.

Dia facepalmed, Tony choked on his drink, Sam laughed loudly and the rest had similar reactions. Bucky pursed his lips.

"Josh, come on" Rhys told the man.

"What? I'm serious! I used to have a dog named Bucky" Joshua defended himself "don't you remember?"

"Yeah, he was a cool dog" Rhys nodded.

"See? Dog name"

Bucky frowned and stared at the succulent in the middle of the table.

Each table in the bar has one small succulent in the middle of it. It's something Pablo thought would be nice, besides, he had to do something with his extensive succulent collection. There are succulents scattered around the upstairs apartment, he put one in each persons room which doesn't bother Joshua or Dia because they like it. But hey clearly told him that one is the limit in their bedrooms. The rest of the succulents are on the roof where Pablo has a small succulent garden.

Bucky noticed that the succulent on the table is a bit brown. Not as green as the others he saw walking in. But it's still pretty.

"Speaking of dogs, where's your doggo?" Pietro asked Dia.

By the time they arrived at The Drunken Dog, Pietro looked around for the blue haired dog with a love for biscuits. He didn't see him and thought that perhaps he was behind the bar with Dia, but he isn't.

"Biscuit is upstairs. Dia doesn't really like him being down here. He gets excited meeting new people and breaks things. And there's been a few incidents where he steals people's food" Joshua explained to the group.

"Why do I so vividly picture Biscuit stealing a hamburger off someone's plate?" Natasha questioned.

"Because it did happen. To me. Upstairs. You were there" Rhys reminded Natasha. She thought about it and then remembered, a smile appearing on her face.

"I'm sorry but am I the only one who has noticed that since we got here Scott and the other three have been missing?" Thor commented once he noticed that the four loudest men are not at the table. Everyone looked around as well and didn't see them.