{Chapter 7: Boom Boom Room}

Song of the chapter is...

Ma Chèrie- palaye royale

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Rosslyn's POV

The next day, Remington had a small show in our hometown. The show was for about a hundred people and about 10 of them had a vip show. I was one of the ten. We all went into the band wagon and hung around the band. I was right in front because you know, I was there before everyone else.

Remington, Emerson, and Sebastian got everything ready and I sat on the couch. "Okay, so now we're ready. You can stay there and or sit next to everyone." Remington said brushing his hands on his pants.

I smiled slightly and shrugged. Remington knelt down in front of me, and he put his hands on my knees. "Everything okay?" He asked.

"What if the fans don't like me? Like they come in and they give me dirty looks." I said with hair covering the side of my face.

"Hey," Remington tucked my hair behind my ear, and cupped my face with his hand, "they will love you." He said with a slight smile.

He got up and kissed my head. Soon he was letting in fans. They all smiled at me and took their spots. Remington sang some songs that weren't released and then he sang the one that started everything for us. "So this one is a new one, and I actually got to record it with Rosslyn's brother," Remington looked at me, "its called Ma Chèrie." Remington said to the fans.

"Well I can't seem to make you smile anymore. What happened to the dresses you wore before? Wore before, yeah," Remington sang to the fans.

He kept looking over at me with a smile. I blushed and looked down to my lap. 'Awe's' came from the fans and I smiled bright.

Remington never got me to smile this bright, except when he sang this song.

"I hold you in my arms but you want nothing to do with me." Remington finished and he looked over at me.

I pulled my hood over my head and hid from all the fans. "That was adorable!" One of the fans said.

Remington finished with a song called death dance and then the fans left. So did Sebastian and Emerson. "I hate you so much." I said getting up and going over to Remington.

Remington pulled me into his lap and put his head on my shoulder, close to my neck. "See the fans love you." He said as I kissed his head.

*long time skip*

The next day, we went to a place that I've been dying to go to. It was my favorite place! A riding stable with horses! They had some horses out and they let us ride them. Of course kellin was with us and Justin too. But other than that, Emerson, Sebastian, and Remington were excited.

 But other than that, Emerson, Sebastian, and Remington were excited