{Chapter 12: Crash}

Song of the chapter is...

Crash- you me at six

*TRIGGER WARNING*

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Remington's POV

Rosslyn looked back at me with tears. I had to get to her before I lose the only person that I loved. I showed her my side that I've never shown anybody else, I love her so much. "Rosslyn, you don't have to do this! You can stay and I can help you. So can kellin. My brothers love you like you're their sister in law. You need to stay. I want you to stay," I tried my best to hold in my tears, "I love you. I want to have another person around so I can get away and be myself. You accept me for me and I love that." I told her.

"I can't Remington, I just want these thoughts out of my head." She told me as she started to step up.

I ran to her and held her waist, "Remington let me go" She demanded.

"Fuck no" I shot back.

I pulled her down and she hit my chest. Then she feel to her knees. I bent down with her, "Baby you need to stick around." I quietly said to her.

"I can't, I just can't." She told me.

I pulled out my phone and called kellin, "Kellin you need to get over here now." I said once he answered.

"Where are you guys at?" Kellin asked.

"The bridge on Cunningham drive." I answered.

"Okay I'll be there in a few." Kellin said.

I put my phone in my back pocket and held Rosslyn in my arms. We just sat on the ground, waiting for kellin to show up.

*time skip*

Kellin showed up he first stopped when he saw us. Then he ran to us, "Is she okay?" Kellin asked, kneeling down beside me.

"Yeah, she just is asleep. I'll carry her." I answered.

I picked up Rosslyn and kellin helped me to get her on my back. Her head rested on the back of my shoulder and I held her.

We started to walk back to the buses. "Kellin she can be in my bunk, the boys are gone. So she'll be on my bus." I said walking to my bus door.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." Kellin said walking to his bus.

I carried her into my bus and set her down on the couch. When I set her down, she started to wake up. "Hey baby" I said to her with a kind smile.

I sat down by her, she just looked around and looked up at me.

Rosslyn's POV

Remington let me sit on the couch. We sat in silence for a while a then it was broken.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Okay so I was planning on having smut in this one but nah. Don't worry it will come, but just wait.

Vote and comment