14: Rolling Dice

Hello again :') glad to see you all seemed to enjoy the last chapter, so here's the next one. It's a little short though so I'll upload the next one sooner :)

enjoy! xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14

Summer holds onto my one arm, and Tiffany the other, pulling me down onto Tiffany’s plush queen sized bed. The mattress bounces as the three of us flops down, the masses of cushions bouncing with us. Melissa throws herself down on the end of the bed after us.

                “Tell us everything!” she squeals.

                It’s something like three in the morning. Everyone else left about an hour or two ago. Tiffany didn’t let anyone crash on the couch downstairs, so it really is just the four of us.

                They didn’t let me and Bryce out of the closet for way longer than seven minutes. Not that I was complaining much, though…

                I don’t really know what’s going to happen next. I’d felt too awkward to say anything to him, so I didn’t say much at all about it. I didn’t want to be one of those girls who just kissed random guys at parties only for the sake of it. I may not be the old me anymore, but that didn’t mean I was going to be someone I didn’t want to be.

                “So?” Summer prompts me.

                “Spill the beans, Madison!” Tiffany nudges me with her elbow.

                I laugh. “Um, well, I don’t know what you want me to say. It’s obvious what goes on when you’re dared to do seven minutes in heaven, isn’t it?”

                “You’re totally evading our question,” Melissa pouts, but she laughs. “Yes, it’s obvious, but how far did you go? Did he say anything?”

                “You guys saw his face though, right, when I said what Madison’s dare was?” Tiffany laughs. “He’s definitely interested.”

                I hold back a blush; but it’s a flattered and happy blush, though, rather than the embarrassed or hurt kind I’m so used to holding back. “Uh…”

                “How far did you go?” Melissa repeats. “Second base?”

                “What?”

                “You know, second base.” Once she realizes I’m not exactly sure what she’s talking about, she rolls her eyes. But Summer cuts her off first.

                “Okay, start at the bottom. Was there tongue?”

                I nod. “Yeah…”

                “Any further than that?” she asks. “Hickey? Did he touch your boob?”

                “No,” I say hastily, shaking my head. “No.”

                “Then he definitely likes you,” Tiffany concludes. “I mean, seriously, he’s a sweetheart, but is any guy really going to not try and feel you up when you’re in a dark closet? He can at least pass it off as an accident in that situation.” She squeals, grinning at me. “So cute.”