Jealousy

Chapter One

Jared Tristan Padalecki
as Evan Matthew Rhodes

Dylan O'Brien
as Nathaniel Martin Dane

[Rock Bottom by Hailee Steinfeld Ft. DNCE]

Nathan's POV

I can't help but gaze over at my boyfriend, Evan, at most times. We are in a date today, and he didn't expect that someone came over when we were just talking about something, but when he noticed who it was, he quickly greeted it. He said, it was his friend, so now, most of his attention is on his friend, and not me. Not meaning to be selfish but, I'm his boyfriend, for Pete's sake. And we have a date. Can't he see it?

They've been talking, like, for hours now, and I can't help but huff the entire time and cross my arms like a child. Yeah, that must've worked out because Evan keeps glancing at me worriedly, but then went back to his friend.

All their babbling is all about how did his friend got here. What reason did he came here. And all about some stuff.

I really need him so much right now, even though he's just in front of me. They've been talking, and talking, it hurts my head and my heart. My heart thumping really hard, and, I slowly began to tear up, but remembered I am in a restaurant and, I don't want to make a scene.

I have planned this date to be special and memorable only for the both of us, since it's our third monthsary after all. I realized it's just all turned to waste.

Soon after his friend left, he told me it was because he has some family reunion to attend to.

Evan kept glancing at me worriedly, and I can't even look at him in the eye. He reached out and grabbed my hand, and I didn't pull it away, since it's calm and warm, soothing and comfortable. If it wasn't for his height and good looks, and those adorable lips of his, and those moose-like charms of his, then I would've hated him right now. But I can't. And never, ever will. I love him.

"Are you alright?" He asked me, letting go of my hand slowly.

I sighed lowly. "Not meaning to be rude but, if your friend didn't show up, this date must've been the most memorable and beautiful thing that might happen to me. To us. Then, he just appeared. I mean, doesn't he know that we're on a date? Or is he just blind to notice? And I just lost my appetite. " I said.

He stared at me for awhile, before chuckling. What's so funny? "Are you jealous, Nathan?" He asked. I blushed.

I hide my face. "No, I'm not." I said, blushing.

He chuckled. "Aw, my little Natey poo is jealous. Don't worry. I won't fall for anyone. Because my heart and soul are only settled for you." He said. I chuckled.

"But you have a lot of making up to do." I said.

He chuckled. "Oh, I have many things to do to you, Nathan. " He said, seductively. I blushed really hard, I swear I have a hard on right now.

"Evan!" I whisper-yelled. He laughed. Soon, we began to eat, since my mood became better now.

We were finished eating, and head outside. Thankfully, we have our jackets, since it's snowing right now. I was freezing cold due to the fact that I can't handle the snow long enough, so Evan gave me his jacket.

I gave it back to him. "No. You'll get cold." I said.

He shrugged. "Nah. Use it. You're freezing." He said.

"I don't want you to be sick, Evan. Just, please, use it. I have a jacket already. I can handle it." I said.

He doesn't say anything but just nodded. We went inside the car, and turned on the heater, thankfully it has that.

We drove carefully, and arrived home soon after. I shut the car and locking it. We went inside the house, and Evan shut the door behind him. I took off my jacket as Evan does the same, and put it in the rack. I went to the kitchen and he sat on the couch.

"Do you want hot chocolate, babe?" I asked from the kitchen.

I can hear him chuckle. "I love it when you call me babe." He said.

"You didn't answer my question." I said.

"Yes, please." He suddenly said.

I chuckled and went on to make two mugs of hot chocolate for the both of us. They have some marshmellows in it, too. I finished making it, and head to the living room. Evan was watching some TV show that I didn't know about, and he noticed me and smiled. I smiled back, and handed him the hot chocolate. He smiled, and I sat beside him, snuggling close to him.

I can feel his arm wrapped around me as we watched TV. The comfortable sound of it, and the area around us sent us a wave of comfort. I finished my mug after Evan, and put it in the coffee table.

I hugged him tightly, loving his body heat, and warmth. I hugged him like I never wanted to let him go, and yawned softly. Evan noticed, and kissed my forehead. I smiled.

"Do you want to sleep?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded. "Yep." I said.

"Let me just get you upstairs. I'm sure you're tired already." He said.

I smiled, as I giggled softly when he carried me bridal style. He chuckled, and went to bring me upstairs. The room was dark, and I felt comfortable as I plopped on the bed. I can sense Evan smiling.

"I'll be right back, babe. I'll just have to close the lights downstairs. Be right back." He said. I smiled, and snuggled on the comfortable blankets.

Soon, he came and shut the door. I peaked a little, since I haven't been asleep the entire time, and noticed he taken his shirt off. I blushed, thankful that there was only the moonlight shining that lit upon the room, so that he can't see my blush. I felt he crawled up next to me, and wrapped his arms around me. I felt comfortable as his body heat is soothing me, and I turned around only to face his chest, in front of me. I can see his nipples right through my face. Haha.

"Are you awake?" He asked.

I chuckled. "Yes. I really admire your chest though." I said.

He chuckled. "Just rest. You have a big day tomorrow. And I'm sorry for what happened earlier." He said, hugging me tightly.

I felt myself smile. "It's okay. It was an unexpected visit, after all. Let's sleep, okay? I really, really, love you so much." I said.

He chuckled as he kissed my forehead. "I love you too. More than anyrhing in this world. And my heart and soul only belongs to you. No one else." He said.

I kissed his cheeks. "Love you. Now sleep." I said.

He chuckled. "Night."

With that, we slept as he cuddled next to me, wrapped his arms tightly around me. I am thankful to God that he gave me this wonderful moose as a gift. He's so adorable.

I drifted off to sleep soon after.

So, what do you think? Is it great? Please leave some more suggestions for the next chapter. I can't wait to have some. I really appreciate it. Thank you.

~Dou