Angry Of Work

Chapter Two

Tyler Garcia Posey
as Ethan

Dylan O'Brien
as Nathan

[Picture Of Adorable Tyler Posey]

This is dedicated to Mopeymood. He requested this. Thank you, Randy. You should read his stories, too. It's wonderful.

Nathan's POV

Ethan never spent time with me when he got back home from work. It's everyday like, go home, eat dinner, and take a nap.

We are married, for three years now. And I didn't even got to share some intimate moments with him. He doesn't let me cuddle, kiss his cheek, or something. I feel like this whole wedding thing is just forced, and that, he's avoiding me like I'm invisible. It's like I'm the plague.

We're not sharing the same room. According to him, he feels more safe when he's alone. Yeah, right. Safe. Wait till there's someone who will chop your balls off and I won't save you.

Right now, he's at work. I didn't even know what kind of work he has. It's like, he never trusted me. He doesn't trust me.

I have an idea. I'll just make him some delicious dinner. Maybe he'll get my attention.

Minutes passed, and I am done cooking some exquisitely delicious meals that I researched earlier. Many plates of food are planted on the table. I'll just wait for him to come home.

Thrity minutes passed, and he came home. He's now sitting in the living room, and I came over there.

"Honey, you should eat. You might be hungry." I said.

He hummed.

After that, he went to the kitchen, and sat on the chair. He began to eat silently as I'm listening to him from the living room.

He's finished, and he went to the living room, only to find out that he's going upstairs.

"Wait, you're not even going to thank me for dinner?" I asked.

He stared at me. "Nah." He said.

Okay that's it. I've been suffering like this for so long! And he can't even thank me for what I prepared for him? Fine, if he doesn't want me. I don't want him either.

"I'm sick of this! Sick. Of. This! What is happening to you?! You're like, ignoring me like I don't exist. Do you even know me?! I prepared you some dinner for some reason, and you can't even thank me?! You know I love you, I really do, but this has gone too far. What did I even do to make you ignore me?! You know those days when I cooked you breakfast, and visit your parents? That's because I wanted to know your childhood life, since you don't want to share it with me. So, if you don't want me, fine, I don't want you too!" I said, my heart thumping really hard as tears formed in my eyes. He just stared at me, mouth slightly open, but doesn't respond. I feel weak in my legs as my head is spinning and vision blurry, so I head outside, grab the car keys, and bid him goodbye, giving him a sign that I still love him, it's just maybe he needed time to think.

I got to my car, and drove off, finding a place to stay and think for myself too.

Ethan's POV