New Neighbour Pt. 1

Chapter Four

Dylan O'Brien
as Daniel

Tyler Hoechlin
as Clark

Austin said, there will be a new neighbor coming, since he's a nosy and curious person,but I can't blame him. So am I. He said, the guy who's moving, is handsome—and no, I'm not a slut.

I am slightly curious and suspicious on who this guy might be. Even if he's handsome or hot like that, I won't give in—if he's a killer, a psychopath, a mentally ill person, or to make it harder, a paranoid schizophrenic, so, yeah.

I planned on preparing something, to, uh.... welcome the new neighbor. Yeah, that's right. I don't know yet, but I planned something. And no, I'm not going to seduce him, or have sex with him. Ya'll people got nasty minds, I tell you. Nasty!

Austin came over, and we were talking about the new neighbor. And since he has a relationship, with, I don't know, Roderick? He comes to give me advice on how to make a move with the new guy.

"Just go for it. Tell him hi, and invite him for dinner. Don't be afraid, you big baby." He said. I glared at him.

"Easy for you to say. Last time I went with you when you told me you have a crush on that jock back in high school, you almost peed your pants. And let me use that, 'Go for it.'" I said, in a mocking tone and smirked. He blushed furiously.

"Oh, yeah? At least we end up being together and now, we're married. Sucks to be you." He said, smirking.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, joy. Sue me." I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes.

"Just, go for it. Be you. And don't be anyone else. Everyone wants to know the real you." He said, in a serious tone.

"Oh, thanks mommy. Would you like some bedtime story with that?" I said, sarcastically. He rolled his eyes, and laughed, pushing my shoulder playfully.

I don't know when will the new guy be here, but all I know is that, his house will be right beside me. Since it's now, five o'clock in the evening, Austin will be staying here, since his husband is on duty in Vietnam. He's a soldier. An american soldier. Austin will be so proud of him when he comes back.

I cooked dinner for us, and Austin jusy waited for a moment at the living room. I finished cooking, and I can sense that, Austin really smelled the food like a dog almost dying in starvation.

We ate peacefully, and soon, Austin broke the silence.

"So, what are you planning to do to the new guy? Seduce him until he got a boner on his pants, or what?" He asked. I nearly choked, and he patted my back. I gulped a glass of water, and glared at him. He has a confused on his face that tells, 'What?'.

"Can you not?" I asked. He chuckled. "We're eating, for freak's sake. And to make it more easier, just eat, so you'd shut up and have some food stuffed in your mouth." I said. He chuckled again.

"Are you masochistic, or something?" I asked. He stared at me. I can tell he doesn't understand what masochistic means. He's so oblivious.

We continued to eat, and finished soon after. Austin said, he want to share a room with me, since, he doesn't want to be alone. I gave him that one. But first, we decided after we finished washing the dishes, we will have a midnight movie marathon and snacks.

Austin prepared the Netflix, and I went for the popcorn. I finished it, and put some in two bowls. I head over to Austin, grabbing the two bowls, and sat beside him. He grabbed the other one and smiled. He was searching for something on Netflix.

"What are we watching?" I asked.

He smiled. "Teen Wolf. It's amazing. Isaac Lahey and Scott McCall, or Scisaac is my ship there. Yours?" He said.

I thought for a moment. "Well, the name sounds familiar, and I know we've watched that series back in high school, and since I already know the characters, I'd say my ship is, Stiles Stilinski and Derek Hale, which is Sterek. I mean, Derek is soooo hot." I said.

He snickered. "Yeah, right. You will fall for that big, juicy, stand up, thick standing between his legs, huh?" He smirked. I blushed furiously as I glare at him. "Can you not?!"

"What? I was trying to be discreet?!" He said.

I glared at him. "That's because you don't have to talk about that, in my house." I said, glaring at him.

He smirked. "Oh, I see? Playing the my house rule here, huh?" He asked.

I glared at him. "Do you want a smack? Because I know you and Roderick did something very...... unprofessional if you'd ask me, back when you're still a virgin, didn't you? Now we're even so shut up." I said, making him blush. I chuckle as we went on watching the series.

The night went by that. Us, watching the series, and soon, went to sleep. I shut the TV, and woke Austin up. He yawned, as I gestured for him to follow me upstairs. He quickly followed, and I swear, he's going to stumble while he's going upstairs, judging by how he moved.

We quickly got to my room, and I let him in. He plopped himself on the bed, and I quickly followed after shutting the lights off. Thankfully, my bed is huge and comfortable, so we don't have to worry about the space.

After I got comfortable, my head went to thoughts, and soon, drifted off to deep slumber, thinking that the guy might be coming over tomorrow.