The Sins of Sexual Satisfaction

Forgive me father for I have sinned, I know the pleasures of lying with men, I have experienced ecstasy, what lie between my thighs is no longer locked behind the ceremonial cages of repressed liberation, gratification of the sensational came with a quickness that overtook me, left me desolate in a world of populace, to avoid the temptations of man, I hid myself away, refusing the generous aches of the unknown beginnings of my womanhood, thrashing wildly, days moving idly, scenes of desperation and destruction flashing before my unwed eyes, a world of death, devoid of virtue, oh, no longer pure am I, the heavens deny my place in paradise and shun me to the bowels of lust, I scream for more of what ails me, I demand for more of what keeps me within the thorough of passion, immense satisfaction, all is fair in lust, no love of the romantic kind can be found here, the love we share is of the bodily sensation, I know every crevice of him, the warmth of his body like desert sun on frost bitten limbs, it burns, leaving trails of scarred affection, I tremble beneath the power of such intimacy, oh, father, forgive me, for I have sinned, I have discovered the pleasures of lying with men.