OH YEAH! OH YEAH!

By the time it was for finals, Team 7 was definitely ready for combat. Their speed picked up by ten seconds every time they pictured a Gai behind them. Due to all the weights Gai had put on them, they were in tip top shape and ready to go.

"Hey, I don't see that sound dude." Naruto looked around.

"Hmph, probably dropped out or something." Sasuke huffed. "Is this changing our order?"

"It is." Genma answered him. "Check your matches everyone." He held up a piece of paper.

1. Uzumaki Naruto vs. Hyuuga Neji

2. Aburame Shino vs. Haruno Sakura

3. Kankuro vs. Nara Shikamaru

4. Temari vs. Winner of 3

5. Gaara vs. Uchiha Sasuke

"Alright! Time to kick some ass!" Naruto cracked his knuckles.

"How troublesome. I have to fight again." Shikamaru yawned. Up in the stands, Ino and Chouji cheered for their friend.

"Shikamaru! You can do it!"

Said person just yawned again. "Dorks."

Atop the Hokage box, the Kazekage arrived and sat down. "Ah, my good Kazekage-dono! It's good to see you," the Hokage greeted amiably.

The Kazekage, or Orochimaru in disguise, grinned darkly under his veil. "Yes, Hokage. I hear there are many good candidates amongst this year's Genin."

The Hokage laughed, appearing modest. "Oh no. I hear the fiercest team was from Sunagakure."

"I hear there was another team evenly matched with our Gaara." Orochimaru licked his lips underneath his veil. "I hear it has the last Uchiha..?"

Sarutobi heard the hint. Another idiot who sees the Uchiha name and not Sasuke himself. If people knew half of what Sasuke and his team is really like they'll all run away. "Ah, yes, Sasuke's team has made it all to the finals."

"No need to be so modest, Hokage-dono. We're friends, aren't we?" Pseudo Kazekage's gleeful mood was dampening at the sight of the old geezer. Why couldn't that old man roll over and die? It was all so very annoying...

"Okay everyone, the matches are starting now. Hyuuga Neji and Uzumaki Naruto, you guys are first." Genma motioned everyone up the stairs. "The rules are the same as before."

"Hey you! I remember you, you're that pretty boy who beat up Hinata!" Naruto pointed. "I also remember promising to give you a knuckle sandwich."

Neji scoffed. "Hmph. Those who are born failures, will remain failures. The chances of you giving me a knuckle sandwich is in single digits."

"So you don't deny the pretty boy part?" Naruto asked curiously.

Neji pointed his chin into the air. "It is the truth that those of the Hyuuga clan, branch or main, are blessed with near divine beauty, almost ethereal, to match our skill. See, unlike failures, I was born as a genius, and I will remain superior to you in every way possible. Including looks."

"Hey I resent that! I think I'm pretty good looking myself!" Naruto huffed. "I have three secret admirers who follow me around."

"I have five."

"Actually, I have ten."

"Fifteen."

"I bet your teacher's part of the group too, isn't he?" Naruto cackled. "He must be so happy about his student's 'youthful' pride in his 'beauty'."