Chapter 4

Taehyung POV

Ring Ring Ring
My head shot in the direction of the noise, it was coming from somewhere in the house. "I'll be right back stay here, ok?" He said looking at me warning. I nodded quickly letting him know I understood, he'd been nice so far I wouldn't want to make him mad. He leaves the room turning to look at me one more time before he left.

I finally let out a breathe I hadn't even realized I was holding in flopping back on the bed. It was the first time since I'd woken up that I could really focus on the room. The ceiling was dark blue with round objects hanging down from the strings. They were decorated like planets, in the center underneath the light a sun was painted. Along with many stars scattered around the ceiling and wall.

I looked down and saw the bed comforter was coordinated with the rest of the room. I sat in awe of how nice it looked 'It's like I'm in outer space' I thought smiling to myself. Feeling comfortable I ended up falling asleep on the bed, I wish I hadn't.

Flash Back

"Freak!"
"Your such a little weirdo"
"That's why mom and dad hate you! Cause your not normal"
"Yeah, your like an alien"
"Haha an alien, your parents left you here because they didn't want you!"
"Even your alien parents didn't want you you must be worst than we thought"

Flash Back End

I woke up breathing heavily, I looked around and realized I'd remembered something I didn't want to. My siblings always bullied me like that and after that the kids at school would follow along. I cried remembering the cruel things they'd do when no one was looking. Though I suspect even if someone did see no one would care, no one ever did. If they even tried to help they'd be ridiculed or suddenly get fired.

I didn't want to be in this room anymore, I jumped down and headed for the door. As soon as I touched the knob the door opened pushing me to the ground. I immediately felt myself being lifted up, it was then I remembered I wasn't supposed to move. I was going to try and explain myself but his reaction was different from what I thought. I felt a hand on the back of my head massaging the area, "Are you ok? Did you fall hard?" He asked wiping the tears from before off my face.

It didn't hurt much when I fell but the concern in his voice made me cry even harder than before. "Where does it hurt?" He asked pulling me away to see. I just reached for him wanting to be closer, he sighed and sat on the bed me in his lap. After 10 minutes of rubbing my back and sides, kissing my face and bouncing me in his lap I finally calmed down. "Good now?" He asked quietly. I nodded keeping my face in his neck, I found his scent to be extremely comforting.

Namjoon POV

Its only been a couple hours since I got him and he's cried three times already, it's gonna be a long day. Although I think it's cute that he's clinging to me, holding him like this I can tell how skinny he is. He's eight but he looks more like a five year old and too thin to have eaten anything decent for a while. As I start to stand I feel him quickly wrap his legs around me afraid he'd fall.

I chuckle quietly making my way to the door, he was fine till we left the room. When we reached the staircase he started to shake, breathing heavily. I could tell he was scared of where we were going so I talked to him as I walked. "Are you hungry?" He shook his head but I continued. "You should eat, I had the cook make pancakes earlier. Their good you know." I said walking into the kitchen.

When I tried to put him down he gripped me tighter his eyes shut tight. I tickled him a little under his arms and he quickly let go, eyes shooting open in surprise. After placing him in the seat I went to the microwave to take out the pancakes, walking back to place them in front of him. His eyes went big as he drooled over the whipped cream and strawberries that topped the fluffy pancakes.

I cut them in smaller pieces and put one up to his mouth. He stared at me for a while "Go ahead" I said waving the fork around he face. He leant forward to bite it covering his mouth as he made a funny face. I laughed "is it too sweet?" I said wiping the extra cream from his mouth. "No, it's good" he said opening his mouth for another. That went on for a little till he suddenly stopped moving, I look at him in concern at the face he was making .

He tried to get up but tripped on his own foot sending him to the ground. I caught his arm before his upper body could hit the ground, I felt his body jolt right before he vomited. While lifting him up he passed out, body completely limp in my arms.

Yay 😁 new chapter hope you like it. Sorry I update slow and the chapter aren't super long. It takes a minute a I recently got really busy so the 2 days I have free I end up sleeping through most of it. Enjoy❤️