Chapter 8

RECAP!!

"Angel?" his deep voice that i have always wondered what  would sound like and now i have finally heard it, it made more tears run down my cheeks.

I nodded and i couldn't stand there anymore my legs gave away and i dropped to the floor crying my eyes out and i felt strong arms wrap themselves around my waist and moved me so i was leaning against there chest and i knew it was my daddy because the feel of his leather jacket on my finger tips identified him straight away because only me and him was wearing leather jackets.

I wrapped my arms around him and tightened the hold. I never wanted to let go i was scared that he would go. He would leave again. 

"Please don't leave me again." i cried out and he tightened the hold even more and he sat down against the sofa and lift me up and placed me on his lap so we were both more comfortable.

"I will never never again leave you. I'm so so so sorry." and he kept repeating it over and over again on how sorry he was for leaving and he will never do it again.

And that's how we met.

==========================================================================================================================================================================================================

Angel's P.O.V

It's been over a week now since i have met my dad and we've been meeting up a lot because we don't want to waste any more days of being apart, however my mum doesn't know about me and Andy meeting but i will tell her soon, hopefully. 

Also as well as me and Alex goes i haven't seen him since he apologized and i did have opportunity's of going to see him performing, but i just didn't want to look at his face and burst into tears because i feel like hes ignoring me. 

Sighing i Walked out of the tour bus and looked around trying to find somebody who i knew but unfamiliar faces were in my view. When i was about to walk forward i tripped over something and fell to the ground, getting up as quickly as possible and looking around me to see if anybody saw. Thankfully  no one was around to witness my embarrassment. 

Glaring down at the floor what caught my eye were flowers? But not any flowers my favourite flowers which were red roses. I picked them up carefully and inspected them, just to make sure this wasn't a joke. Grabbing the little card i started to read it out loud,

Dear Angel,

I'm sorry i haven't spoken to you in a while

It's just that I've been really busy with the band and performing

so to make it up to you

please meet me? 

outside your tour bus tonight at 6

dress formal

Alex <3 

Oh so now he wants to see me? Too bad i'm not going. Leaving the flowers outside i ran back inside the tour bus, but after a few moments i sighed and looked back at the door and i stomped my foot and went back outside grabbed the flowers and stormed back in. FINE I WILL GO.

Why am i too nice for my own good? 

taking my time to cook my breakfast i was just about to plate up when my mum came in the tour bus alone, she cocked her head to the side looking confused for a second then shook her head.