Chapter 9

RECAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I slowly lifted the lid of the box and inside took my breath away it was a guitar pick and i picked it up and flipped it over to see it was written on 'Will you be my girlfriend?' 

Me being in shock i didn't realize Alex lifted me up to my feet and guided me away from the food. 

"Want to dance?" he asked me and lifted his hand up and i smiled widely and gladly took it and he twirled me around and grabbed  hands and lifted them up so i was grabbing hold on to his neck and he had his arms wrapped around my waist. 

I giggled quietly, "there's no music." i whispered and he only grinned and grabbed hold of his phone and plugged in his ear phones and placed one in my ear and one in his ear.

I kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Yes, i will be your girlfriend." 

=============================================================================================================================================================================================================

Angel's P.O.V

After that night i haven't even thought of the object what was in the bottom of my suitcase because i'm so happy right now that i don't need to have something to cause me pain, all the pain is gone. I haven't felt this happy in a long time and it feels good that i can actually have these feelings.

Hearing footsteps behind me i turned around to see my daddy. "Hi." i said to him and hugged him.

"Hey, what you doing here?" he asked and looked around the place where we were. Currently i'm standing on a hill surrounded by colourful flowers with every colour i could think of: blue, purple, yellow, red etc. and it was over looking the stages and the tour buses it was a beautiful sight.

I sneaked a peak at daddy before turning back to the view "i just found this place and i couldn't bring myself to stop looking at the view, it's breath taking." 

"Its only the tour you've seen it plenty of times." 

"But not at this point of view. I mean you can see everything, you can see the tour buses at every angle and the stages where people are performing to there fans who i'm guessing thinks its the best day of there lives because they are seeing bands who they love. Who wouldn't think this is breath taking? This is showing different characters all jumbled in one. Look over there." i pointed towards the tour buses where sleeping with sirens were. "They look tired but they have smiles on there faces because maybe they just performed and made somebody day and over there." moving my finger to where Asking Alexandria is. "Danny and Ben seem to be arguing but they probably are only joking with each other because that's what they do. Then there's the huge audience in front of the stages there feelings are all different but they all have the same meaning. Happiness." 

After my little speech i was now looking over at daddy and he had a thinking face on which looked kind of funny but i love it because its his thinking face.

All he said was "Wow." i giggled which must have brought him out of his trance because he turned towards me and smiled. He placed his arm around my shoulders and brought me closer to him. "I love you baby girl." he kissed my forehead and laid his head on top of mine.

Holding him tighter by the waist i whispered, "I love you to daddy, i'm glad i met you." 

Alex's P.O.V