Chapter 7

[Reader's POV]

"What if I can't find him? Busan is a big place." I ask Namjoon who I had met up with minutes after our call.

"Just keep searching, you'll be going alone. This way you wont have to worry about Taehyung and only yourself." He says making me gulp.

I've never gone on a mission alone so going without Taehyung is going to be a struggle. The only reason two people go is to defend the other person in case their in danger. Taehyung might not leave the car but when I need help, he's there.

Namjoon noticed my nervous state. "It'll be okay, I'll be keeping track where you are at all times and checking in. No need to be scared." Namjoon pats my shoulder.

I nod my head and stand up straight before gathering my things. "I'll be leaving tonight, if I don't return be sure to tell Lisa she still owes me money, even if I'm dead." I say making Namjoon nod.

"Be safe Y/n, I can't lose you." He says before I walk out the door of his apartment and start my drive to the train station.

[Hoseok's POV]

I pull my black mask up higher in order to keep my identity hidden. My now red hair was hidden underneath my hood as well.

After setting my bag on the seat next to me and getting comfortable, I had time to think about the note I had given that officer.

I had given her enough clues for her to figure out where I'm going. I want her to find me. She doesn't seem to understand why I do what do, by doing this she can finally understand and perhaps leave me the hell alone.

Hah. She probably wont leave me alone but maybe she'll understand me a bit better.

I roll my sleeve up and look at my heavily tattooed arm. My arm had flowers going around it, different flowers my sister seemed to enjoy. The tattoo went all the way up my arm then carried on to some of my chest.

Its been hard ever since my sister died. Like I had told that officer earlier, she was there for me unlike everyone else.

But I was never there for her.

That officer reminds me of my sister, she intrigues me. I want to know more about her, I want to know why she chose her profession, I want to know the real her.

Behind her sassy attitude I can tell there's something she's hiding from everyone. Maybe its her parents? Maybe her life? Who knows.

Although I know nothing about her, I know who she works with. I know all six of them very well.

Especially Namjoon. Another person that used to be by my side before I told him what I do for a living.

I thought I could trust him but I guess I shouldn't assume things too quick.

The day I told Namjoon about what I do was the day I realised I had to run. Run away from my problems and most of all, people.

He told the police and they were soon on my tail. I remember the days I hid behind a dumpster, waiting for the police to leave so I can continue running.

Years later Namjoon had joined the police force and was on my case. I soon left for my home town Gwangju and kept hidden for a few months before deciding to travel around.

I went from place to place, each place another person was killed. I was featured on the news many times after that, them having no idea where I could be.

When I came to Seoul, I knew Namjoon was going to set one of his people out to get me. I'm just lucky enough that it was Y/n.

I sigh and turn my head to face out the window. A plate of food was set down in front of me but I chose to ignore it.

|Busan|

I throw my duffel bag into the corner of my hotel room. I take my hood off of my head and slip my mask off of my mouth so it rests underneath my chin.

I unzip my bag and pull out one of the many guns. I slip the gun in my jeans before leaving the hotel, obviously without good intentions.

Oh Y/n, lets hope you find me before I find you.

||

(UNEDITED)

Ahh the long wait. Sorry guys! I got really sick and didnt have the motivation to write, if there are any mistakes im sorry I'll go back and fix it later. I'll also try to update one more time today but dont count on it lmao

Thanks for reading!